Re: The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation

by Ezio989898

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

i think that you had to do something with ANTI CHEAT PROGRAM because maybe some wawe of cheater moved around your security, but now it is broken for some regular players, why i was able to play this game 5-6 days ago and not now, can you just say to me, did you make any changes? or are you trying to fix this problem? or youll say every time that its a problem in my computer? LOL

Message 31 of 90 (1,438 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've just wrote at the Easy Anti-Cheat support. i'll let you know if they give me an answer.

i'll let you know if they tell me something

Message 32 of 90 (1,415 Views)

★ Apprentice

Received a message that say "An answer will take for 3 to 14 days" -.-
Aer u serious???

Message 33 of 90 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just sent a tweet to PlayApex and Respawn, as well as an instagram message to PlayApex. 

@EA_David     I too have tried everything. I have even gone on the EAC website and tried their fixes (even though this specific error does not appear on there.) I also get around 3 minutes before getting kicked out. I have used Octane, Bangalore, and Wattson (no changes). I have tried leaving it on the loading screen, the lobby, and during gameplay. Always occurs around 3 minutes in. I don't know what check EAC is passing at that time, but that's the one we are having trouble with.

Is it possible that Respawn updated the files to remove the Wraith Event stuff but didn't update the hashes for EAC?

Message 34 of 90 (1,396 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Ezio989898 you had good idea and yea, i think you should wait if they are working that hard so they have no time LOOOL
Message 35 of 90 (1,393 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i dont know, maybe we are not annoying enough for them, because i dont see anyone here who is really trying to help, just some stupid steps

Message 36 of 90 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Ezio989898 That is bullsh**t.
Message 37 of 90 (1,383 Views)

★ Apprentice

@LCBH2  You know right? And even if this isn't relevant but I've bought the battle pass and i'm at 107...now I can't reach level 110 till they fix it (So new season if we're lucky).
I should ask for a refun at this point LOL. That's absolutley no respect for who support the game.

Message 38 of 90 (1,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Guys,

Decided I'd join the conversation and share my story. Since I have the same issue.

I've been having the same error message 'The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation'. When I try to play Apex i get the error message when I'm looking for a weapon right after the initial drop and it kicks me out of the game. Sometimes it also happens right after finding a match.  It's been going on since yesterday (friday 20 september). 

I've looked online for a solution and have tried so many things already. Here's the list of things I tried: 

- Reinstalling the game with Origin
- Repairing EasyAntiCheat
- Updating Windows and Geforce game Drivers
- Running the sfc /scannow command with administrator rights https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...
- Full anti-virus system scan with Avast Anti-Virus, MalwareBytes and MalwareBytes Anti-Rootkit Beta
- All the steps from this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Easy-Anti-Cheat-troubleshooting-steps/td-p/7437695

I've tried all the options at least twice obviously without succes. Gonna try a couple more things like a clean boot so ill update it on this post if anything I try works. Hopefully Respawn or EA Support is reading the post too so they can help us out!!

Message 39 of 90 (1,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. 

I'm playing Apex since day one, completed Season 2 a week ago. Played a few games two days ago, with no problems.

And now this. Exactly like others - few seconds after landing, gets kicked out of the game.

Also happens in training mode. 

Tried reinstalling Origin, Apex, repairing EAC, with no luck so far.

I'm trying to understand what causes this, but it has to be some server issue, or problem on their (Respawn) side. Because I didn't have any issues two days ago and since then, I didn't install, update or change anything on my PC.

Message 40 of 90 (1,312 Views)