Re: "Failed anti cheat runtime integrity check : violation"

by Warick70

Original Post

The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation

★ Apprentice

Hello, does anyone had that problem: "The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation" I played today normaly, and then after a hour break this happend Can someone help me with that?

Message 1 of 90 (5,208 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

up

Message 2 of 90 (5,186 Views)

Re: The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation

★★★★ Novice

Have spent about 12 hours off and on trying to troubleshoot this issue. Totally exhausted all the options I could find from searching. Have even gone so far as to uninstall any program that isn't a complete necessity. 

Game launches fine, and from there its pretty random. Sometimes I can run around for 5 minutes, sometimes I don't even make it out of the dropship. Super frustrating.

Message 3 of 90 (5,152 Views)

★★ Apprentice

70776129_2233703746739286_8212237633300987904_n.jpgcan you just help us please? i didnt do anything and i played some days ago normally, i dont know why should i do some windows updating or some unneccesary programing etc. just fix it? is that so hard? you had to change something with this anti cheat program and after that its not working for me, i didnt change anything and i know many players who has same problem

Message 4 of 90 (5,136 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have this issue and it's forcing me up to leave this game....seriously it's impossible to play since this error kicks me out of every game EVEN ON TRAINING MODE!.

I've tried everything and followed all the Anti-Cheat troubleshooting instructions but nothing. Can someone pls help us in any way?.

Thanks a lot

Message 5 of 90 (5,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@VeX_Raptorz same
i reinstalled the easy anti cheat program and the whole game and still got the same message...sigh
Message 6 of 90 (5,126 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. Can you post any steps you've taken to troubleshoot this, info about steps that don't work can help too. 

@VeX_Raptorz you mention it's random. If you restart with a Clean Boot does this change anything?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 90 (5,119 Views)

★★ Apprentice

so you have absolutely no solution for us?

Message 8 of 90 (5,074 Views)

★★ Apprentice

is it possible that i have a ban?

Message 9 of 90 (5,057 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@m4a1rampage89 how should i know
Message 10 of 90 (5,056 Views)