The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

by Hady_ElDon

Original Post

Cant boot, EAC Unstrusted system file webio.dll - Windows 7

★★ Novice

Hey all! so i've been experiencing frequent crashes, moments of no crashes and tried repairing the game multiple times, reinstalling EAC through the client and now i have a new issue where the game wont even boot and i get an error code (0xc000007b) and a little dialogue that says Untrusted system file and its called webio.dll

If anyone can please help me out, i think this game is amazing but so far its just been google troubleshooting simulator 2019 ;_;

Message 11 of 18 (1,942 Views)

Re: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) r5apex.exe

★★ Novice

I was trying to fix it for over 3 days and nothing at all. Is it because I have pentium and not i3?? because I also have Windows 7 not Windos 10.

Message 12 of 18 (2,732 Views)

★ Pro
I think your processor should handle the game with a bit lower settings.. Please post a screenshot of your visualc++ installs (in windows programs)
Message 13 of 18 (2,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Those files are corrupted darling Confused

And now I'm having trouble starting my PC because it apparently can't solve the problem through startup repair.

So thank you >.> 

Message 14 of 18 (2,564 Views)

★★ Novice

It doesn't let me send the picture because it says it is large but the true is that is very very small. So since I can't send the picture on the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin I have vcredist_x64_vs2010  vcredist_x64_vs2015 vcredist_x86_vs2010 vcredist_x86_vs2015. I also had 2013 and 2017 but I thought I didnt need them so I deleted them. If I have to download again 2013 which it already had but I deleted can you send me a link of the download because when I go to the website it doesn't say sth for download.

Message 15 of 18 (2,534 Views)

Error 0xc00007b

★★★ Newbie

The problem occured when i tried to fix  the crashes  in apex . I saw a post which recommended to  remove all  Visual c++ and  reinstall them which i did. When i tried to start the game after  i had done that this problem occured and i have tried everything frome enablinf net framework  and so on, so i dont really  know what to do here 

please help

Message 16 of 18 (1,904 Views)

Re: Cant boot, EAC Unstrusted system file webio.dll - Windows 7

★★★ Newbie

I Fix it With Installing :

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017

and

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019

and BOOM it's working.

Message 17 of 18 (1,381 Views)

Re: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

★★★ Newbie
https://www.computerbase.de/downloads/systemtools/all-in-one-runtimes/@Hady_ElDon wait a sec and see if this solution works for you,just double click on this link and download the file called all in one runtime,you just follow these stepsSTEP 1: Download AIO Driver Package
STEP 2: Extract the package (The Whole Package is available as a single file)

STEP 3: Run the application and wait till it extracts completely

STEP 4: Now make sure EVERY APPLICATION IS TICKED/SELECTED

STEP 5: Press Install Button and Wait till its completed.

STEP 6: Now RUN Your Game or Application and BHOOM!
Message 18 of 18 (1,197 Views)