by felker_s

Original Post

The World Is Waiting 100% viability bugged

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug For some reason I don't get the quest "The World Is Waiting" which is supposed to happen after you reach viability of 100% on all the planets in the planetary viewer. I even killed all the Architects on the planets that have outposts.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure what specifically causes it. I've seen others on youtube claim to have the issue while others don't. Here's what I did though that might give you a hint - played on a new game + character and didn't reach 100% viability for all the planets until after beating the main quest.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 970
Please enter memory size in GB. 16

For some reason I don't get the quest "The World Is Waiting" which is supposed to happen after you reach viability of 100% on all the planets in the planetary viewer. I even killed all the Architects on the planets that have outposts.

Message 1 of 16 (3,778 Views)

Re: The World Is Waiting 100% viability bugged

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, I have the same problem, and I'm on Xbox One. I didn't even know this mission existed until I saw someone on YouTube unlock it.
Message 2 of 16 (3,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Jupp I have the same problem but on ps4

Message 3 of 16 (3,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Funny how I got the quest in my first playthrough but having this issue in NG+

Message 4 of 16 (3,594 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I managed to get this quest my first run...

Is it even a 'quest' though, I wonder?  Sadly I Was distracted, and went to Habitat 7 and clicked the button.  There was some verbal interaction and that was it.  No actual mission - when I checked the quest was no longer in the log?  Was mine bugged too, I don't know - maybe not, and maybe it's just a crappy 2 lines of dialogue, wouldn't surprise me.

Message 5 of 16 (3,581 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, i did everything else in the game, all planets at 100%, all main and side missions done, everytthing on the map explored, all mining nodes depleted. Yet i didnt get it for some reason

Message 6 of 16 (3,156 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, PC version. Normal, 1st game.

Of note is that the Heleus Assignment on Voeld "Find the Missing Science Crew" still shows, despite travelling to the location and defeating the architect.

Message 7 of 16 (3,147 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I think the bug is actually getting this quest before the endgame. I just unlocked it, and they mentioned as if I activated Meridian, whereas I'm only at the "Hunting the Archon" main mission. The codex about Habitat 7 / Ryder-1 also states that I've activated it.

Message 8 of 16 (2,973 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here on the PC with first play through and I also did not get 100% viability on every planet until after Meridian...

Message 9 of 16 (2,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@OsarisPrakill wrote:

Same problem here on the PC with first play through and I also did not get 100% viability on every planet until after Meridian...

I think that's how it's supposed to work, that is, unlocks after finishing the game as it indeed does mention Meridian, and not before. The bug being it prematurely unlocks, not the other way around. Unconfirmed though.

Ps. For me it unlocked immediately after the epilogue on the Tempest bridge (so first thing out of epilogue in Nexus).

Message 10 of 16 (2,145 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help