Re: The Soccer Aid squad is not available in the Edit Team mode, why?

by KKTWINS2008

Original Post

The Soccer Aid squad is not available in the Edit Team mode, why?

★★★ Newbie

My fifa20 is on the latest version & the Soccer Aid squad is available in kick-off mode but why the Soccer Aid squad is not available in the Edit Team mode? I can't transfer the Icon Players to other teams

Message 1 of 5 (6,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I think its meant to be that way. Only way of transferring an icon is to search by player name. 

Message 2 of 5 (6,677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m tied of the BS. WE ALL BOUGHT THIS GAME. WE DESERVE ANY AND ALL ICONS IN THE GAME THATS AVAILABLE FROM DAY ONE. NO TRICKS OR FN GAMES. CHARGE US MORE. I DO NOT DO FUT, some people don’t why is there a wall up for Icons. It’s lame. EA treats them like demigods, I’m tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (6,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That doesn’t work either

Message 4 of 5 (1,412 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @msifmio827vl,

I'm closing this thread to prevent additional necroposting as it's quite old. Please feel free to create a new thread if there's not a current one matching the topic you'd like to discuss.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (1,399 Views)