The Sith Triumvirate is locked at previous guild status after changing guild

by LordsOfCastle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sith Triumvirate is locked at previous guild status after changing guild

★★ Novice

After changing guild, the raid that was in progress ("The Sith Triumvirate") had remained locked to the previous guild status and I cannot take part to it

Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sith Triumvirate is locked at previous guild status after changing guild

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @LordsOfCastle to get the raids rewards you would need to complete the raid with the one guild. If you leave your guild (or are kicked from it) at any time before the raid rewards are delivered, then you won't be able to rejoin or receive that raids rewards. This is working as intended. 

________________________________________________________________________________________
For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile
________________________________________________________________________________________

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Sith Triumvirate is locked at previous guild status after changing guild

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @LordsOfCastle to get the raids rewards you would need to complete the raid with the one guild. If you leave your guild (or are kicked from it) at any time before the raid rewards are delivered, then you won't be able to rejoin or receive that raids rewards. This is working as intended. 

For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)

★★ Novice

The raid was stuck for months! I don't think it is what you are saying.

Actually, since I was bored of the guild results, I have changed guild again a few days again. Anyway, the problem seems to remain again.

How many days do I have to wait for the end of the raid of the previous guild at most?

Thank you

Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)