Re: The Sims Mobile rewards not received

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims Mobile rewards not received

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello Mai! I'm having a problem receiving the rewards in the Sims Mobile App.  I've followed the directions and entered my number via the Sims 4 game, received the text message - I'm using an iPad, so I entered the link in my iPad browser - Since I already have Sims Mobile, I just clicked to open it when it was brought up in the app store.  When I went to rewards section and clicked on it, it said I didn't have any rewards. Frown Frown

Let me know if there's any other info you need from me! 

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6 (458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FAQ - The Sims 4 (PC/Mac) and The Sims Mobile promotion

EA app Team
Hi @steferner,

I'm not sure what happened, but keep in mind that if you were asked to reinstall the game, once you install it again you will have to play through the tutorial before being able to log into your EA/Google Play/Game Center/Facebook/Twitter accounts and load your saved game. Make sure to select your level 40 game once you get asked!

If that doesn't help, please, let advisers know exactly which steps you were following when it happened.

Thanks!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (428 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi @steferner,

In that case, please, get in contact with one of our advisers and let them know what happened: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-mobile

They will try to help you with this Standard smile

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 2 of 6 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice

Man I almost wish I had never seen anything about this. I followed the directions they sent me and I lost ALL my game data 😢 I was at level 40... 😭😭😭

Message 3 of 6 (416 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @steferner,

I'm not sure what happened, but keep in mind that if you were asked to reinstall the game, once you install it again you will have to play through the tutorial before being able to log into your EA/Google Play/Game Center/Facebook/Twitter accounts and load your saved game. Make sure to select your level 40 game once you get asked!

If that doesn't help, please, let advisers know exactly which steps you were following when it happened.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 4 of 6 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks for that! I didn’t see anywhere that would happen, so of course I thought the worst! I was able to load my current level 40 game, but still no rewards. 😢 I wrote them back, so hopefully it’ll be figured out soon. 

Message 5 of 6 (399 Views)

EA app Team
Glad to read that your progress is back, @steferner, I can understand that was not pleasant! Thanks for letting us know Standard smile

-Mai
Message 6 of 6 (382 Views)