Re: The Sims Mobile Store is Broken

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

The Sims Mobile Store is Broken

★★★ Newbie

Out of curiosity, does anyone else NOT get ANY offers in the store in The Sims Mobile?  I used to get "limited time offers" all the time to buy things, and haven't gotten a single one in months.  The store always just says "check back later for more offers" whenever I go to it Frown  I see people on facebook last few days posting about a cool Halloween pack of items they are all buying, and no offer has ever popped up for me like that.
How do you get the offers to show up in your store for purchase?  I never get anything at all...not even for a limited time?

I tried contacting EA, and they said offers are limited time, and cannot be made to reappear once the times is up...but that's not my issues.  My issue is that there is never any offers at all, not even for a limited time.  It's always been empty.

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Community Manager

@RebeccaAub Hi, thanks for the post, I'd like to gather some more info if possible.

I know you've probably restarted your device since this started, but can you do so again and check the store one more time?

If this has no effect, can you post the following info.

Player ID:
Region:
Platform:

You'll find your ID at settings > help & about > about.

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, not the original poster but I have the same issue.

Player ID: 1003522509292
Region: Asia
Platform: Android

Please help. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

Sounds a bit like this known issue:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-New-items-not-available-for-purchase/td-p/6910259/highlig...

Could it be you bought the one and only pack it showed?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)