Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims Mobile Game reset

by dnl_simmer

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Game reset

Hero

@pezhvak2001 

You need to contact an EA advisor.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 11 of 17 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

But it's not a problem from me ots like a bug frome game I should connect the game I have linked to my account not the last account I played plus I cant complete that leraning stuf in first game it has a pm telling me Bella can't chat now.. I can't even continue by a new game developers should change the way of returning accounts 

I had a nice home there but now all is goneFrown

And I can't bring things back with my gmail what else can I do then?Frown

Message 12 of 17 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for help

Message 13 of 17 (576 Views)

Hero
@pezhvak2001
From what you say, I can tell you have issues with your game progress. That is one of the situations in which you should ask for help from an EA advisor.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 14 of 17 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Jason i have the same problem too Frown i lost my game’s progress. I was on level 52 already. I clicked the continue game when i reinstalled the app but it just brought me back to level 1. Hope you can help me as well. Thank youuu

Message 15 of 17 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, can you please help me with recovering my game? My device is Samsung tablet. I downloaded the original game but after a few months it started crashing and it got worse and worse. I followed all the instructions but the game was still unplayable so I had to reinstall it. I made sure that I was connected to some of my accounts before removing the game. After the reinstallation, I chose to recover the saved game but now the game is stuck on the tutorial. I did whatever I could to pass it but the game keeps asking me to complete the bathroom collection! I should mention that even before buying the bathroom items they are all lablled as "owned". Could you pls tell me how I can solve this bug? Thanks. 

my playerId: *snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed UserID.

Message 16 of 17 (209 Views)

Hero

@pg9gw70kfz08 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 17 of 17 (204 Views)
Twitter Stream