The Last Tiger letters bugged. PC

by RyukoBestGurl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Last Tiger letters bugged. PC

★ Novice

Hey, was hoping to get some feedback for this. Recently I went back and completed the Last Tiger challenges in order to get the tank skin reward. The first time completing everything, I did not receive the skin, so I figured it was just BFV being bugged as always. I restarted the game several times to no avail, so I looked online and saw people were having similar issues as I was. I saw a fix which had me turn off my cloud saves and change the settings folder in BFV, it was suppose to help things reset for the War Story yet when i got to the 2nd mission, it still said i had all 6 letters so i couldn't get them again, I did this process twice, changing files and all to no avail. I've gotten nothing back from Ea so I feel like I'm stuck at the moment. I'll attach a image of my screen showing how i have check marks in everything, but the letters tab has 0/6, even though i did get all 6 during my first run. I'm just looking for some help finally, so any feedback is very appreciated.

Regards, RyukoBestGurl.

Message 1 of 6 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Last Tiger letters bugged. PC

Hero (Retired)

@RyukoBestGurl

Unfortunately those are the only Steps that I know of for PC to get this Skin.

If you'd like, you can try to contact Support, and see if they're able to assist you with this.

You can contact them here: 

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (765 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RyukoBestGurl,

I saw you mentioned changing the Cloud Saves, but have you tried this step by step?

I personally had the same issue when I did it, and these steps helped: 

1: Turn off cloud synchronization for BFV in Origin (rightclick and go to game properties -> Cloud)

2: Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefield V and move the "settings" folder to the desktop / somewhere else. RESTART ORIGIN ( i didn't restart origin and all I did was renamed the folder to settingsold)

3: Start BFV and it will load you into the war stories intro - quit to the main menu as soon as you can

4: Load the bugged war story and complete the bugged challenge (in my example: complete mission 1 without repairing.)

5: Quit the game, replace the new "settings" folder with your old one, turn on cloud synchronization again and restart origin

6: Your skin will be waiting for you under the "armory" section

7: This will reset you settings however after you get the skin and then copy your old files back in all should be back to normal

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★ Novice

I'll definitely try that when I can, thank you for responding and I'll update you when I can!

Message 3 of 6 (809 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RyukoBestGurl

You're welcome!

Keep me posted and let me know if it works Standard smile

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@iluminatethesky 

Hey, me again.  I tried your solution, following the steps and such and restarting Origin each time, however when replaying the 2nd mission, it still wouldn't let me collect any of the letters anymore, resulting in me still not getting the skin. Would you know any way to fix this?

Message 5 of 6 (773 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RyukoBestGurl

Unfortunately those are the only Steps that I know of for PC to get this Skin.

If you'd like, you can try to contact Support, and see if they're able to assist you with this.

You can contact them here: 

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate