The Last Tiger Skin Bug

by Knieen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Last Tiger Skin Bug

★ Novice

Well, I've tried it all. Troubleshoots, manual fixes, support tickets. But still to no avail. I've completed all challenges and collected all the letters, but as shown in the image linked, it says I have none unlocked at the bottom, but it says I have them all on the side. This bug is driving me nuts. I hope to find a solution somewhere in here, or at least get the issue recognised better. I've tried the usual fix of deleting the save, re-doing the mission and putting the 'settings' folder back in the system. Any help is greatly appreciated folks.

Message 1 of 4 (717 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: The Last Tiger Skin Bug

★★★ Novice
@Knieen I advise you to chat with an operator,
I did it and after explaining the situation and verified, it was added manually on my company! Try it..

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (598 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Last Tiger Skin Bug

Community Manager

Hi, @Knieen 

We have a workaround fix for this in the help article here.

It helps a lot of players out, but not all. The team is still investigating this for a fix and if the workaround step isn't successful for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team so they can assist you further in unlocking the reward.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (691 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger Skin Bug

★ Novice

Sadly I already tried that fix, but the letters themselves would not respawn

Message 3 of 4 (658 Views)

Rif.: The Last Tiger Skin Bug

★★★ Novice
@Knieen I advise you to chat with an operator,
I did it and after explaining the situation and verified, it was added manually on my company! Try it..
Message 4 of 4 (599 Views)