The Last Tiger Letters Bug

by PowerTurt

Original Post

Re: The Last Tiger Letters Bug

★★★ Guide

Strange, could you please double check in Origin that cloud sync is indeed disabled - you never know with these programs ...

Message 11 of 21 (1,095 Views)

★★ Novice

@II__SUSHI__III have indeed disabled the cloud sync, both on the game, and in origin it self, it was never active in it

Message 12 of 21 (1,083 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have exactly this same variation as well.

All challenges and letters checked as completed in the menu, but the letters can't be opened and read, still saying 0/6 there.

In-game all challenges and letters are also completed (6/6).

I tried the fix as well, disabled cloud saves and deleted my local save.

Starting Last Tiger from scratch, all challenges are reset, BUT the letters are still showing up 6/6 as completed at the beginning of Turning Point.

Message 13 of 21 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I contacted support via chat and got it unlocked after showing my screenshots.

Message 14 of 21 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice! they didn't give me that option. I'm having issues on PS4, might need to try again then. Glad to hear it's fixed for you.

Message 15 of 21 (999 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@globefish23 wrote:

All challenges and letters checked as completed in the menu, but the letters can't be opened and read, still saying 0/6 there.

Starting Last Tiger from scratch, all challenges are reset, BUT the letters are still showing up 6/6 as completed at the beginning of Turning Point.

I also got the same problem.. Tried delete settings folder from documents folder, twice and even tried without internet connection..that wont work at all btw. 

Its like it sync from origin even the saves been deleted, And yes, Cloud sync disabled, i did that... 

Whats up with the letters not spawning again? And im a little tired of trying to complete the challenges, when it says letters collected but not readable? 

What to do? Any help?

Message 16 of 21 (878 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@globefish23 wrote:

I contacted support via chat and got it unlocked after showing my screenshots.

Where do i find chat support?

Message 17 of 21 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Second-DK wrote:

@globefish23 wrote:

I also got the same problem.. Tried delete settings folder from documents folder, twice and even tried without internet connection..that wont work at all btw. 

Its like it sync from origin even the saves been deleted, And yes, Cloud sync disabled, i did that... 

Whats up with the letters not spawning again? And im a little tired of trying to complete the challenges, when it says letters collected but not readable? 

What to do? Any help?

I think your only option is to contact EA support with a chat session.

Be sure to prepare screenshots from the menus and in-game that show you've completed all challenges and letters.

Then upload those at the start of the chat session.

Message 18 of 21 (2,976 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You are right about that. Just been in contact with EA support chat, and told them about my problem. Sending also screenshot. And now i got my Tiger Skin Standard smile yes.. 

Thanks 

Message 19 of 21 (865 Views)

★★ Novice

didn't worked to me (PC) It told me to do all the missions again and I just waist my time

Message 20 of 21 (804 Views)