Re: The Game Crashes all the time after the latest patch with DXR and DLSS ON

by groundedjet

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same here. I am not able to start BF5 anymore.
Since the last Update. Its a Shame!

Ryzen7 1800x, rtx2080ti, 16GB

Before the update it was nearly ok. After the update i am Fed Up with these „experts“
Message 11 of 16 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here but before the update my game was still crushing in dx12 with  ray tracing. I bought my rtx 2080 2 weeks ago. How can i test this ray tracing and understand my gpu is deffective or not? 

ryzen5 2600, rtx 2080, 16gb

Message 12 of 16 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

DICE is becoming a joke. Releasing stuff without testing. Its a minority of people that are having this issue, mostly because its a minority of people that actually bought an RTX GPU. This is what we get when we buy new technologies. 

Also, BFV is already a joke, the game is beautiful, but lacks content, its boring, the campaign is short and boring, multiplayer is plagued with cheaters, bugs, glitches, even major youtube streamers are sick of BFV. 

I don't my comments does not help anyone here, but please remember it next time DICE/AE releases a new game. Just wait 6 months, you will pay 60% less. Don't follow the hype. 

Message 13 of 16 (859 Views)

★ Guide

Crashing and stutters still occur with BFV March 5TH update and 419.35 Nvidia driver.

Message 14 of 16 (791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey guys

you may want to take a look at this post below,it might help you resolve this issue!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Summary-list-on-HOW-TO-FIX-the-random-crashes-in-Battlefi...

In case,nothing helps you solve this and you get to the BIOS reset solution,reset it and then go back and play with RTX and DLSS on and check if still crashes.

Best regards

Snake Eyes

Message 15 of 16 (771 Views)

★ Guide

Todays 4/4/2019 update fixed the crashing to desktop with DLSS, but 1 second stutters still occur with DXR. It seems to happen more than once early in the match. I meet PC requirements. 

Message 16 of 16 (3,215 Views)