by Lunaris_The_Wolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

“The Force is Strong With This One” bug

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I hit Level 50 as of Monday, May 28th, 2018, and did not receive the “The Force is Strong With This One” trophy. This hinders my efforts to acquire the Platinum Trophy for the game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DARK_ALPHA_WOLF7
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 5/28/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:30 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hit rank 50 in game and it may not pop up.
What happens when the bug occurs? The trophy for reaching level 50 fails to pop up once rank 50 has been attained.
What do you expect to see? That this is fixed much quicker than the community has pointed out, as it has been a well known issue for quite some time.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

~Lunaris
Message 1 of 6 (1,064 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: “The Force is Strong With This One” bug

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lunaris_The_Wolf

Problem with obtaining this achievement has been fixed in today's patch Standard smile Make sure that your game is up-to-date, then try to play at least one match.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,120 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lunaris_The_Wolf

Problem with obtaining this achievement has been fixed in today's patch Standard smile Make sure that your game is up-to-date, then try to play at least one match.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I’ll be honest, I was pleasently surprised by the fix occurring the day after I encountered this many month old issue, I feel I got lucky and couldn’t help but cringe. Good job and good luck with future add-ons and patches!
Message 3 of 6 (995 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am level 50 as of 7/72018 and this trophy has not been awarded to my account.
Message 4 of 6 (943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hello @EA_Ataashi Is this fixed or not? This seems to be an issue with rank 25 also. Please, review the following post

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/quot-There-has-been-an-awakening-quot-achievement-not-unlockin...

Message 5 of 6 (860 Views)

★ Novice

I just reached Rank 50 on this date April 29th, 2020 and my progress for it is stuck at 98%. I have played more games and tried restarting the game and nothing happened. 

Message 6 of 6 (705 Views)