The Event Quest Cannot Be Tap To Complete The Event...

by zahrahzahrin

Original Post

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

★★★★★ Novice
I had this exact issue. I started the restaurant harvest event and 3 hours later I somehow finished a "long shift" which takes even longer?? Like, what?? They better extend the time of this event after fixing it.
Message 31 of 317 (1,757 Views)

Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★ Apprentice
Hello, I tried that but nothing happens when you press the cozy cheers event button.. the fridge in my game does not even show the event anymore and I’m stuck in level 8 😥
Message 32 of 317 (1,751 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★★ Newbie

I am stuck because of this bug as well. I am unable to select the restaurant event.

Message 33 of 317 (1,735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ditto. I put my one male sim on the Harvest restaurant event over 2 hours ago. I logged back in just now to check up on my 3 sims and I noticed my male sim isnt doing the Harvest restaurant quest - after 5 minutes searching for him i found him head butting the wall in the medical centre with a pink tick above his head from his yoga practice quick session from over 3 hours ago. Also suddenly the option to do a quick practice session on the writing hobby is no longer available. It will only let me select a standard or long practice session now.

I tried to select the Harvest restaurant event via the pie prize screen (don’t know the correct terminology) but it wont let me do it that way (it does nothing when i press start). And the option icon to start the Harvest events via the fridge has disappeared. Now every time i log back in my male sim is back in the medical centre banging his head against the wall with the pink tick above his head from his yoga practice even though ive now selected he start a long dance instructor work session about 5 times....

Message 34 of 317 (1,721 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, can’t start the event at the restaurant!

Player Id: 1002775229738

Message 35 of 317 (1,700 Views)

Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me, too! Frustrating 

Message 36 of 317 (1,697 Views)

The Event Quest Cannot Be Tap To Complete The Event...

★★★ Newbie

Hello, My game at the Sims Mobile have a trouble, because the new event that release today for Harvest Cooking At The Restaurant doesn't appear at the refrigerator, I try to tap on icon event, but can't click on it to begin my event, Please help me to fix it..

Message 37 of 317 (1,733 Views)

★ Guide

I’m having same issues on iPad. Harvest event at restaurant does not work and that’s my next quest. Frustrating. 

On top of that, the entire list on quick, standard, and long Sessions isn’t showing up. I need to work a long shift to complete Llama events, but only standard shift shows up as a choice. I’ve reported this, email returned to me saying tech support cannot fix bugs. 

Sooooo...not happy with the entire reporting system. I’ve been prompted to post here, send emails to two different places...complete waste of time over a dumb game that keeps giving the same crappy “rewards” over and over. Newsflash folks, most people don’t have hundreds of dollars to pour into a game. I’m getting extremely bored with the monotony of these challenges that reap little benefit.

Message 38 of 317 (1,756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Stupid page wouldn’t authenticate when I went to post and I’m not typing it all again so I’ve attached my post. 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

Message 39 of 317 (1,738 Views)

If you have multiple bugs, please have a peek at the bug list:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/List-of-known-bugs/m-p/6689371#M635

And respond with your Player ID and/or hit the 'me too' button if there is a post for the bug.

If you have a new bug, please make a new post about it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 40 of 317 (1,714 Views)