Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

★★ Apprentice

I get the topic's message after completing a squad battle match, happened like 2 times in a row now, I don't want to try it on division rivals or champions because I don't want to lose my matches there.

Also in friendlies, after I lead and someone forfeit the match, I get kicked out of Ultimate Team as soon as he leaves and then gives me DNF - this happened more than 6 times now. 

Message 28 of 869 (21,591 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disconnect after the end of the match

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

Reading through the posts here we've noticed that the common denominator here is quitting out of a high number of matches, while this is investigated further I would advise you to stop that behavior in case it's the cause of the disconnection issue occurring.

I'll update this thread once we get more information to share on this issue.

Edit: This is now confirmed to be working as intended, quitting matches in rapid succession will result in this behavior. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 267 of 869 (22,405 Views)

All Replies

FUT 20 kicks me out after the end of the match

★★★★ Novice

Hello EA,

Please help,

I've just been kicked out of 4 FUT Rivals matches after the match was finished already with a message saying that FUT is unable to connect.

And then, when I re-enter FUT, I get a message saying: we have detected you quit early the previous match.

I've even tried restarting the game entirely.

Thanks,

Alex

Message 1 of 869 (22,813 Views)

Re: FUT 20 kicks me out after the end of the match

Community Manager

Hi there, @YooSG.

Are you playing on PC by chance?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 869 (22,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, I am

and btw, this hasn’t happened before 2 days ago

Message 3 of 869 (22,752 Views)

Community Manager

@YooSG 

This issue should be resolved now. Is it still happening?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 869 (22,741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it didn't happen anymore last night, thanks

too bad the game penalizes users for this

Message 5 of 869 (22,713 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

Kindly Help,

Hey, i have been playing numerous amount of games if its single player or online but at the end it kicks me out of ultimate team and even when I am winning matches I am not even getting match awards which is really frustrating.

Thanks,

Sherry

Message 6 of 869 (22,586 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @sheheryarjunaid 

Can you try opening the ports for FIFA? They are listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/. You can get some help with this at www.portforward.com. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 869 (22,556 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I'v been facing a same issue on PS4 pro console. I had the issue on July 5th when I was kicked out of 2 division rival matches, so I stopped playing. Today I played again and it's the same problem and once I login back to ultimate team, I am receiving a message, I left the last match unfinished and it will reduce my coins from the future matches.

Please help.

Message 8 of 869 (21,737 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @mraj_27.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 869 (21,702 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help