Original Post

Re: Disconnected from friendlies post match, being kicked to the main menu

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo What is a port
Message 901 of 920 (280 Views)

Re: Disconnected from friendlies post match, being kicked to the main menu

Community Manager

@guccilord2406 

You can find more on ports here. Also, a good site for helping understand ports is www.portforward.com. You may be able to get your ISP to open these ports if you're leasing their modem/router.

Aljo.png
Message 902 of 920 (261 Views)

Re: Disconnect after the end of the match

★★★ Newbie

I still have this issue and I only quit once which was the bucs chiefs super bowl game. Is there anyway you can help?

Message 903 of 920 (244 Views)

Community Manager

@giants1219 

You posted in a thread that has an issue unique to FIFA. You can either send a private message to me for connection troubleshooting help or post this message in the Madden forums.

Aljo.png
Message 904 of 920 (227 Views)

★★ Novice

Already having these problems with the fifa 22 trial. We should not have to do this port forwarding crap when we pay so much for this game! Tried the port forwarding anyway and of course there is no difference so I am cancelling my pre order and getting a refund. 

Message 905 of 920 (172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I received the same issue on Fifa 22. How long it take for me to play again ?

Message 906 of 920 (128 Views)

★★ Novice

This is what causes it but is there no fix?

I haven't quit a game in months since this started happening but it still happens

I can't play the whole of fifa 22 with this issue 

Message 907 of 920 (77 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Pls help 

ive tried playing to get the bronze squad done on fifa 22 and kept quiting the game to respect golden goal and now every time I play a game it says unable to process and kicks me out of the game.

Message 908 of 920 (68 Views)

Community Manager

@bobbytyler07 

This is intended. You'll have to wait some time for this to stop occurring. Most likely, within a day matches will stop disconnecting when they complete. However, if you or your opponent continues to disconnect, this will happen again. Make sure your matches are fully completing to avoid the end of match disconnect.

Aljo.png
Message 909 of 920 (44 Views)

★★ Novice

This has been happening ne since July in fifa 21 and I havemt quit a game since this started 

When does it fix itself for me?

Message 910 of 920 (36 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help