Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Disconnected

★★★ Newbie

Every time I finish a fifa game it kicks me off ultimate team after the game and when I load ultimate team back up it says that I disconnected from the game and counts as a DNF

Message 81 of 609 (390 Views)

Disconnect whenever the match finishes and says that I'm leaving ultimate team

★ Novice

If I win or lose the game, as soon as it should say advance I get kicked off ultimate team and get a DNF.

Message 82 of 609 (386 Views)

Disconnected from games

★★★ Newbie

Hi ea, 

on fifa 21 ultimate team I’m about to finish my eighth icon swap but now I get kicked out of ultimate team at the end of every match, then, when I sign back in it counts it as a loss. Please help me fix this

Message 83 of 609 (407 Views)

Disconnected at the end of every game, including in Weekend League

★★ Novice

At the end of every game, no matter the result, I will get an error message saying that there has been an error and that I will be returned to the main menu.

This happens in every game mode, no matter if I win or lose, and it means I have lost many weekend league matches and will be unable to finish it and hence will only get silver 3 as it stands.

My internet is fine, and I have troubleshot all issues and there is no problems.

This appears to be happening for many people.

Message 84 of 609 (394 Views)

Re: Disconnected from games

★★★ Newbie

Same, I've been 1 win off being able to open the 85 x 3 pack for 3 hours now, please fix it.

Message 85 of 609 (441 Views)

Re: Disconnected at the end of every game, including in Weekend League

★★★ Newbie

Exactly I was 2 wins away from elite 2 and i won the 1st game but it DIDNT count. Im really frustrated. They most likely wont even get a hold of us back and now its going to count as a loss.

Message 86 of 609 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me but it was not for icon swaps it was for a fut champs game. And i needed to win the game to get to elite 2. Ea please help contact us and fix this problem.

Message 87 of 609 (456 Views)

Hi

★ Novice

My fut team won't let me get a finish result it always comes up we can't process your request please try again later then puts me out ultimate team 

Message 88 of 609 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same here,dont  expect to be fixed soon.last year happened on pc and ea told players to not use pause.......

Message 89 of 609 (580 Views)

Re: Server errors?

★★★ Newbie

It’s happening to me as well, how can this be fixed?

Message 90 of 609 (543 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help