AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AbamGelecek
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 21072021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11.35
What is your time zone? CTT - GMT + 8:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play Squad Battles using Malaysia server
What happens when the bug occurs? FUT was disconnected
What should be happening instead? The game should be running fine without disconnecting

Lately, there has been many cases of disconnecting while inside FUT. It occurs every day, and what's the most frustrating is when I'm inside online games or even doing squad battles. 
Today, I was playing squad battles and won 10-0 but then after the match ended and I pressed advance, it shows the photo I shared here. Thanks to this, I now have 0-3 result and a stupid loss because of the server problems with EA. For god sake, PLEASE FIX THIS. In Malaysia we have a group of FIFA players across the nation and we've discussed the same problem here and then, apparently, this happens to everyone, not just me. 

I've reported match quality for every bad connection match I've played and tbh I don't really see any effect of it. We exist, we bought the game, please do something so that we can enjoy the game. A suggestion would be, there should be a report match button where we can report for every time it occurs, then actually giving us the rematch so that it won't be wasted.

Message 861 of 904 (233 Views)

Re: FUT 20 kicks me out after the end of the match

★ Novice

Mine is still doing it after 3 straight days of disconnecting me out of games even once I've won, it's doing it on champs, rivals squad battles and the current challenge I am trying to do 

Message 862 of 904 (198 Views)

Community Manager

@bunioon 

Were you receiving a DNF in some friendly matches? If so, that would cause this to happen. If you haven't, let me know what system you're playing on and we'll go through some troubleshooting.

Aljo.png
Message 863 of 904 (194 Views)

★ Novice

Yes admittedly I was, does this ware off after a while or does it constantly do it now?

Message 864 of 904 (187 Views)

Community Manager

@bunioon 

It should stop happening after you stop receiving DNFs in friendly matches, but I don't have an exact timeframe. It shouldn't be taking 3 days though. When was the last time you had a DNF in a friendly match?

Aljo.png
Message 865 of 904 (181 Views)

Fifa 21

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AndrewLFC04
Which part of the mode? FUT Friendlies
How did you play? Play Online
Which version? Challenge
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 24/7/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:00 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing so many matches on one league challenge trying to complete you keep getting kicked out asking for a verification then after a while when you finish a game it kicks you off ultimate team and you can not finish any game because it keeps giving you a DNF
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicks you off ultimate team and gives you a DNF EVERY TIME!!!!
What should be happening instead? My match should be finishing as normal and giving me my correct result

kicked off ultimate team after every match be giving DNF’s every time!!!

Message 866 of 904 (197 Views)

Re: Disconnect after the end of the match

★★★★★ Newbie

This has happened 3 times to me. I have quit out of one game this entire weekend league and almost never quit out of matches. Please  look up E number  of matches I have quit out of all time bc it’s less than 10. I even suffered through an 8-2 defeat tonight. I have 1 game left to make gold 3 and  I would already have gold through and the weekend league plus obj. 15 wins reward  if this didn’t happen. Please help. The picture attached is after the 3rd time. The first time it just said unable to process your request. I have 1 gig google fiber perfect internet.

Message 867 of 904 (154 Views)

Keeps Kicking me out of drafts when people rage quit

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am here to talk about Draft on fifa 21 and the past 3 drafts I got DNF when people rage quit and I don't know what is going on.

Message 868 of 904 (153 Views)

Re: Disconnect after the end of the match

Community Manager

@JohnnyBalls4 

Friendly matches just have to end in a DNF for this to happen. If you're disconnecting mid-match, that's something we should troubleshoot. If you'd like to do that, please create a new thread here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 869 of 904 (129 Views)

Fifa online friendlies glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? UnwariestBlock1
Which part of the mode? FUT Friendlies
How did you play? Play Online
Which version? Challenge
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/09/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:20
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opponent leaves after I score, or I leave after they win in One League
What happens when the bug occurs? Backs me out of Ultimate Team and increases my DNF
What should be happening instead? Return to friendlies menu

Trying to do Bundesliga icon swaps and whenever someone leaves the match, I get sent back out of fifa and says I server connection lost.

Message 870 of 904 (63 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help