Message 711 of 835 (221 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 Ultimate team were so

★★ Novice
@Mxrcse does it still do it?
Message 712 of 835 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo  I can't get into Ultimate its been telling me I have an error and this has been the same for over 48 hours now.

Could you please help.

Message 713 of 835 (172 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Kayd3nRhys.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 714 of 835 (140 Views)

Fifa ultimate team

★★ Newbie

I play a game and it kicks me off every time me or someone else quits 

Message 715 of 835 (125 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo  I'm still unable to get on FUT, is there a block set against my account I had some connection issues before and kept getting kicked from matches, so looked like I had quit the match.

Message 716 of 835 (106 Views)

Community Manager

@Kayd3nRhys 

I'm not seeing any issues with your account. If the disconnect is only happening after matches complete, it most likely has to do with disconnecting during friendly matches and should expire after about 24 hours. If you can't get on FUT at all, that would be a different issue. Did you go through the power cycling steps I mentioned? Also, what system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 717 of 835 (98 Views)

There was an error communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers.

★★ Novice

There was an error communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers.  Please try again.  Been like that since yesterday afternoon.  Any answers?

Message 718 of 835 (96 Views)

Re: There was an error communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers.

Community Manager

@Bunglebear5 

What system are you playing on? Also, when is this happening? Is it random or always at the same time?

Aljo.png
Message 719 of 835 (75 Views)

Re: There was an error communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers.

★★ Novice

I'm playing on xbox one s. Started yesterday afternoon and haven't been able to play single game since.  Always comes up with same message. Can get my ultimate team packs,  do transfers and sbc's but can't play a match. 

Message 720 of 835 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help