Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Re: Disconnect after the end of the match

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@CmonahFollowing. Get disconnected every game type i try to start.

Message 601 of 712 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i get the same problem, When i go in Squad battles it disconnects after kick off, and online it loads in the team but disconnects straitgh after

Message 602 of 712 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

When will I be able to play a game again?!

Message 603 of 712 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue for me, just trying to play a Squad Battles game for Icon Swaps and it kicks me out as soon as I have taken kick-off...

Absolutely nothing on twitter from FIFA Direct Communication, their "swift response" account, for something that has been prevalent since Monday... utterly shambolic.

Message 604 of 712 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting the same. What a nightmare. 

Message 605 of 712 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

This is what happens when amatures try to find good solutions. The greed of EA when it comes to UT will always ruin the possibility of a good and reliable game.

Message 606 of 712 (527 Views)

★★★ Novice

I never quit games and still facing this issue.  I'm trying to play fut friendlies for objectives and it disconnects me completely for FUT just before going into the game. Is this a knowin issue? It's very unfair that in getting my dnf penalised just cause if this bug with the game. 

Message 607 of 712 (413 Views)

★★ Novice
i had the same problem, playing any match in FUT (Squad battle, friendly match, rivals, etc)... i'm getting disconnect at the beginning of the match...
Message 608 of 712 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long till I can play and it registers again 

Message 609 of 712 (216 Views)

★★★ Novice

I remeber paying for the game before and this happening is outrageous. And its completely arbitrary. We dont get no notifications or anything, just have to figure it out by our own what is happening. Reimbursment now is a must and i feel like a colective lawsuit is generally acceptable

Message 610 of 712 (176 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help