Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 error connecting to ultimate team after game

★★ Novice

Exact same scenario with me. I'm playing friendlies for the icon swaps and after every game it kicks me back to the main menu

Message 51 of 599 (497 Views)

Re: The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

★★★★ Novice
@DAXLB It’s annoying I wanted to do icon swaps and it doesn’t make sense that one agent told someone they knew nothing about it but another said it’s a known problem
Message 52 of 599 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DAXLB All of us did the same brother, it's not a ban, it's a damn bug and they are working on a fix, there's nothing we can do until they patch it unfortunately.
Message 53 of 599 (541 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Giborrr Knowing ea they won’t extend weekend league either
Message 54 of 599 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just gotten this are there any updates or anything on this? :/

Message 55 of 599 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice

It can't be a ban,because sometimes its good (for one or two games),then it goes back to the problem,at least for me.

Message 56 of 599 (496 Views)

Ultimate team error

★★ Novice

Hi, I'm playing ultimate team on ps5 and everytime someone quits an online game against me it comes up with the message "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate team. You will be returned to the fifa 21 main menu."

I've deleted fifa 21 data, deleted the game, reinstalled the game. Still happens every time. Not sure what to do as I keep losing every game someone quits on me even when I'm ahead.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Message 57 of 599 (538 Views)

Re: Ultimate team error

★★ Novice
@BenWalker9696 It’s happening to alotttt of people apparently it’s a big bug but also speculation of a match ban due to too many forfeits
Message 58 of 599 (535 Views)

It kicks me out of the ultimate team when the opponent or i forfeit.

★★ Novice

It doesnt count the objective, the win either. Heard some of my friends were having the same problem. I am on next gen. EA needs to fix this ASAP.

Message 59 of 599 (599 Views)

Re: It kicks me out of the ultimate team when the opponent or i forfeit.

★★★★★ Newbie
@azemcank This game is a joke can’t play rivals or friendlies without getting kicked out. EA please help me
Message 60 of 599 (597 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help