Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 error connecting to ultimate team after game

★★★ Newbie

Even if I score first and the other player leaves the game it boots me out of the lobby and ultimate and when I return it gives me the dnf message as if I quit a game. This needs fixing ASAP

Message 31 of 599 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lewi23122 I’m having the same issue spoke to ea help a few hours ago and they are “working on fixing the problem”
Message 32 of 599 (796 Views)

Kicked out of 2 fut champs games in a row that I have won and then it says I dnf

★ Novice

Games is so stupid, I’ve won my last 2 games and after the game it come up a problem message, kicks me out of ultimate team, when I load back up it says I have dnf. Game is such a joke

Message 33 of 599 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice

hopefully its ASAP

Message 34 of 599 (739 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hyde552 Unfortunately not I spoke to them early hours of this morning at least 7 hours ago still nothing
Message 35 of 599 (734 Views)

Re: The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

★★★★ Novice
@Keaton0407 Did it work?
Message 36 of 599 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wish it was the solution, me and like more 10 people also experience this problem and EA help keep saying no one has this problem... we are unable to play the game due to this, we've tried LOAD of solutions no one managed to get it to work again.

Message 37 of 599 (773 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Giborrr I spoke to ea help and they said the opposite to me they said it’s a known problem and they are working on a fix but that was 7 hours ago
Message 38 of 599 (768 Views)

Ea disconnect

★★★ Newbie

I got this problem today, where whenever the game ends, either one of us leaves or it just ends full time.... the game just kicks me out of the server and i get the loss? Even happens in squad battles, what can i do?

Message 39 of 599 (468 Views)

Ea disconnect

★★★ Newbie

I just get kicked of the servers when the game ends, when one of the players leave or when fulltime.... it even happens in squad battles? What to do? I get a loss from it asswel, even if i won....

Message 40 of 599 (674 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help