Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Fifa 21 Ultimate team were so

★★ Novice

hi I can’t get on fifa 21 ultimate team without it giving me a text that says : we’re sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 21 ultimate team, you will be sent back to the main menu. Why is this happening to me. I’m on PS4.

Message 20 of 599 (1,441 Views)

Rif.: Fifa 21 Ultimate team were so

★★★★ Novice

Me too. Is a ban?

Message 21 of 599 (1,442 Views)

Disconnected from FUT

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I keep getting disconnected from FUT when the opponents leave after I score. After I log back in to FUT it says I lost the match? Does anybody else have this problem?

Message 22 of 599 (1,526 Views)

Re: Disconnected from FUT

★★★★ Novice
@qRadr When my opponent quits the game in matches I get kicked to the main FIFA menu and my game gets given a DNF instead of my win. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to fix it?
Message 23 of 599 (1,507 Views)

Re: Disconnected from FUT

★★★★★ Newbie

@SirWikele64 exactly

Message 24 of 599 (1,499 Views)

Fifa 21 error connecting to ultimate team after game

★★★ Novice

After every game wether I win or lose in a fut match it says "we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 2q=1 ultimate team" and it stopped me getting an icon token and I can't play, please fix and my wifi is fine and I play the whole game with a perfect connection. 

Message 25 of 599 (1,221 Views)

You Lost Connection

★ Novice

Does anyone know why I get into a single league game mode for fut friends but when u get into a match do people pause the game then u go back into the game and u get disconnected and it says you lost connection to your opponent. Im on PC

Message 26 of 599 (997 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 error connecting to ultimate team after game

★★★ Newbie

@hyde552 wrote:

After every game wether I win or lose in a fut match it says "we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 2q=1 ultimate team" and it stopped me getting an icon token and I can't play, please fix and my wifi is fine and I play the whole game with a perfect connection. 

I am having the exact same problem on my Series X. My Xbox one is fine, but I keep getting DCed on my One. 

Message 27 of 599 (1,102 Views)

Ultimate team bug

★★★ Newbie

After every game in ultimate team it said I lost connection to the ea servers so the match don't count and I turn off my xbox and tried it again and still has the same problem.

Message 29 of 599 (989 Views)

Re: The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

★★ Novice

I think I have a solution I am also experiencing the same issues but I’m in a game atm and letting it play out out fully in the hopes of it counting as a real game I’ll keep you posted on if it works 

Message 30 of 599 (1,122 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help