Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

by Giborrr

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 error connecting to ultimate team after game

★★★★ Novice

I’ve had this on fut champs for the last 4 games, every one I’ve won and as soon as it goes to the stats it says ea cannot process your request and kicks me out of fut, takes the games away from me but gives me no wins.

what’s going on ea??

Message 91 of 599 (1,555 Views)

The ea servers are unable to process your request at the current moment.

★★★ Newbie

I have played 4 straight squad battles games and every game after the match is over and loading up it says "The ea servers are unable to process your request at the current moment.". Need help 

Message 92 of 599 (1,545 Views)

Re: The ea servers are unable to process your request at the current moment.

★★ Novice

I got this in online friendlies too..ea chat no hope whatsoever

Message 93 of 599 (1,543 Views)

When my oppenent leave, i Get kicker out of fut and my win doesnt count..

★★★ Newbie

When my oppenent leave and i am in the lead, i Get kicker out of fut and the sin does not count.. i am doin the one league challenge and only have 3 games left to win.. so typical.. Pls help

Message 94 of 599 (1,533 Views)

Squad battles disconnection

★★★ Novice

I have been grinding all weekend to get vidic from the icon swaps. I've got 6 tokens and I need one more win with an MLS team on squad battles. I play and win the game and then instantly get booted out of ultimate team

I've added a picture of what it says to me 

Message 95 of 599 (1,518 Views)

I've been falsely banned on fifa 21 ultimate team

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am able to play games but

at the end it doesn't give me any rewards and kicks me out to the main menu I am playing on the xbox 1 version

Please help I have done nothing wrong

Message 96 of 599 (1,506 Views)

Re: Disconnected from FUT

★★★★★ Newbie

Please let me know if you find anything out as this keeps happening to me 

Message 97 of 599 (1,493 Views)

Re: The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue, did the same as everyone else (spam swap icons friendlies and leave if 1-0 or 2-0 behind).

Since then every time I score first my oponnent leaves (RQ) and I get a error like everyone else and a DNF penalty.

Pretty sure won't even earn a single coin anymore Party hat but this is so stupid.

Reading about shadowbans etc, but legit seen tons of streamers in front of multiple K people do this and tell them to do it like this and they don't get '' this bug''??

EA please fix your stuff and don't try to ruin a community that is actually helping each other instead of getting other people stuck in game ( rubberband/putting controller upside down).

Message 98 of 599 (1,477 Views)

crash

★★★ Newbie

i play and win and at tbe end it crashes puts me to the main menu and dose not count

Message 99 of 599 (1,374 Views)

Not getting coins or Division rivals points after game

★★★★★ Newbie

When ever I play a game no matter the result after the game I don’t get any coins and I also my skill rating doesn’t get affected by the result 

Message 100 of 599 (1,377 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help