Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cannot access ultimate team at all with repeatable error sending me back to

by Drake3221

Original Post

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I go onto FUT it says "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate team. You will be returned to the Fifa 21 Main Menu." I'm not sure why its saying that since I was playing yesterday.

Message 731 of 904 (164 Views)

“You lost your connection to the ea servers”

★★★ Newbie

“You lost your connection to the EA Servers. Sign back in to access online features. See ea.com/unable-to-connect” — I get this message after every squad battle game! I can’t finish a single game without getting disconnected and getting kicked out to the Home Screen.

Message 732 of 904 (142 Views)

Re: “You lost your connection to the ea servers”

★★★ Newbie
@yungsheef Have you found a way to fix this ?
Message 733 of 904 (120 Views)

Cannot access ultimate team at all with repeatable error sending me back to menu

★★★ Newbie
  • Hello EA

A week ago my ultimate team completely shut off every other game mode on the game works apart from ultimate team, I have not long ago just bought your game and not been able to access it since its really frustrating I have been looking online for a solution but nothing has worked.

Would love if one of you guys could get back to me about this problem Ive tried all the troubleshooting options and im at a dead end with it.

Xbox Gamertag: sR BlazeeD

Message 734 of 904 (167 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @callumisherwood,

Sorry to hear it, what happens when you attempt to enter FUT?
Aljo.png
Message 735 of 904 (160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to start ultimate team up I get this error all the time " we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 21 ultimate team. You will be returned to FIFA 21 main menu 

Message 736 of 904 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried re inatalling the game still the same problem, tried clearing mac address still the same 

Message 737 of 904 (145 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @callumisherwood,

Gotcha. Can you try these steps please: 

• Highlight FIFA and press the Menu button on your controller then Manage game.
  • Scroll to the right to highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
  • Choose Delete From Cloud/Online only.
  • Restart Console.

If those steps don't resolve the issue, you'll need to select Delete From Everywhere instead. Unfortunately this will cause any career mode saves to be deleted as well, they will not be recoverable. 

Aljo.png
Message 738 of 904 (141 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Cade,

I have the same problems on PS5; the last weekend i've got 8 disconnections on FUT Champions. I wrote to EAHelp on Twitter and they send to me a PlayStation connection troubleshooting like restart console or open ports.

I did all of this steps, but i'm not sure if my problems is solved.

Normally doesn't connect to EA Servers when i run the game, and then when finally connect, i normally have problemas to access in Ultimate Team.

I can't understand what happened, i played months on PS4 and i didn't have this problems.

Message 739 of 904 (129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi cade

I just did all of the above and its still doing the same problem it wont let me on ultimate team, i tried the clear all saved data and still nothing worked

Message 740 of 904 (127 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help