Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time."

by KennieKennieKen

Original Post

Highlighted

The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time."

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

On 8/2 I purchased an Amazon redeemable cartel coin card. (Used in the past w/o issue). I am unable to get access to the code redemption on the SWTOR website. (Currently not a subscriber, also tried to purchase a subscription as well) I received this error message and decided maybe it's a technical issue. I tried a couple more times through the weekend. On 8/5  I placed a call to SWTOR explaining my situation. The gentleman instructed me to get in contact with EA, noting there was a restriction on my EA account, he saw nothing wrong with my SWTOR one.(I do use two different emails one for the SWTOR account I created back in 2012, and one for EA, though I have redeemed codes before without an issue.) Prior to me calling EA I changed my emails to match and it still gave me an error message. This evening I called EA with them confirming nothing was wrong with the account, they told me in get in touch with SWTOR again.. what's a gamer to do?

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time.&quot

@KennieKennieKen 

There will likely be another EA account associated with the swtor account , this applied when you created the swtor account 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder Use My Referral Link Here, more details here
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time.&

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I am going to try calling again, my only issue is I haven't changed anything on either account, It was working fine in April but not now. 🙂

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)