Re: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time.&

by KennieKennieKen

Original Post

The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time."

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On 8/2 I purchased an Amazon redeemable cartel coin card. (Used in the past w/o issue). I am unable to get access to the code redemption on the SWTOR website. (Currently not a subscriber, also tried to purchase a subscription as well) I received this error message and decided maybe it's a technical issue. I tried a couple more times through the weekend. On 8/5  I placed a call to SWTOR explaining my situation. The gentleman instructed me to get in contact with EA, noting there was a restriction on my EA account, he saw nothing wrong with my SWTOR one.(I do use two different emails one for the SWTOR account I created back in 2012, and one for EA, though I have redeemed codes before without an issue.) Prior to me calling EA I changed my emails to match and it still gave me an error message. This evening I called EA with them confirming nothing was wrong with the account, they told me in get in touch with SWTOR again.. what's a gamer to do?

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Re: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time.&quot

@KennieKennieKen 

There will likely be another EA account associated with the swtor account , this applied when you created the swtor account 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

Re: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time.&

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am going to try calling again, my only issue is I haven't changed anything on either account, It was working fine in April but not now. 🙂

Message 3 of 3 (416 Views)