Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Textures are black

by Insane0666
Reply

Original Post

Textures are black

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey, since around 3 weeks ago i started having black textures. I've tried changing account, deleting cache, verifying files, uninstalling and installing game back but nothing fixed it.

I have attached some screenshots of how my game looks.

My PC specs:

GPU: Radeon RX480

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Ram: 16GB

Game installed on my SSD

 

I don't know what causes this but i gave up so that's why i came here.

Message 1 of 14 (165 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★★★ Novice

Another screenshot by the way. I couldn't put it in when i edited the post.

Message 2 of 14 (161 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★ Guide

Damn that is so weird... it only happens in apex?

Message 3 of 14 (149 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★★★ Novice

Yup, i never had any problems with any other games.


@Sp4ceB4lls wrote:

Damn that is so weird... it only happens in apex?


 

Message 4 of 14 (133 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★★★ Novice

Yesterday it got fixed by restoring my default settings and then relaunching the game. But today out of nowhere while checking my legends it became black again. I've tried the thing i did yesterday but that somehow not works anymore.

Message 5 of 14 (123 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★ Guide

@Insane0666 wrote:

Yesterday it got fixed by restoring my default settings and then relaunching the game. But today out of nowhere while checking my legends it became black again. I've tried the thing i did yesterday but that somehow not works anymore.


Have you changed anything in the apex video config file?!

Message 6 of 14 (117 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★★★ Novice

Nopeee


@Sp4ceB4lls wrote:

@Insane0666 wrote:

Yesterday it got fixed by restoring my default settings and then relaunching the game. But today out of nowhere while checking my legends it became black again. I've tried the thing i did yesterday but that somehow not works anymore.


Have you changed anything in the apex video config file?!


 

Message 7 of 14 (102 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★★★ Novice

Now my game crashes whenever i try to join a game.

Message 8 of 14 (100 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★ Guide

@Insane0666 wrote:

Now my game crashes whenever i try to join a game.


I don't know what to say dude, never seen something like this, maybe try nvidia support forum, those people are more competent!

Message 9 of 14 (86 Views)

Re: Textures are black

★★★★ Novice
@Sp4ceB4lls I don't have nvidia Frown
Message 10 of 14 (82 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help