Texture / graphics bugs in races ruins my game

by Raz3dGames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Texture / graphics bugs in races ruins my game

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug There are some specific races where texture / graphic bugs come, like the trees disappear and everything else and it's just the road. Then when I complete the race it just fades into the black loading screen and doesn't continue, and then I need to restart. This also happens in Get Noticed mission which means I can't even do that mission, because it comes to a point where there is a bridge, then the bridge and all the other texture disappears and I fall into water and it fades into black loading screen. I bought the game 4 days ago and I can barely do * anymore, sry for my language. Carreer / solo mode. Please help, I really wanna play this game. Happens in both night and day mode.
What car were you using? Happens on all cars.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Idk
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe use the same settings as me and same missions idk.
What happens when the bug occurs? Texture / graphics fail and pixels, objects etc. disappear. When I finish the race then it doesn't continue and is stuck in black screen.
What do you expect to see? A working game.

Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Texture / graphics bugs in races ruins my game

Community Manager

Hi, if you try repairing the game does this have any impact on the issue for you?

To repair, right-click the game panel in Origin and choose the repair option. 

Sometimes having out-of-date graphics card drivers can lead to graphical strangeness, perhaps updating them will help. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/pc-graphics-troubleshooting/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (613 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, if you try repairing the game does this have any impact on the issue for you?

To repair, right-click the game panel in Origin and choose the repair option. 

Sometimes having out-of-date graphics card drivers can lead to graphical strangeness, perhaps updating them will help. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/pc-graphics-troubleshooting/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (614 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue brother. Graphics artefacts.

In Heat online assets are not loading. Sometimes the trees disappear, the buildings, even the roads. All of a sudden I am driving off road. No pavement. Once the glitch is active I cannot do races. It goes in an infinite loop of loading car screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the gane twice but didn't fix my issue. Please help me with this. I made my friend buy NFS heat so I can play crossplay. But now this is my situation.

Message 3 of 3 (518 Views)