Re: Texture Pop in issue Apex Legends

by NiceThaddyTV

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

The dab stop responding on this forum a long time ago cuz they don't care anymore

Message 21 of 25 (1,180 Views)

★ Pro
@punkallready setting.r_lod_switch_scale

yes the high setting of this value would be "1" but you can even go higher to like 5-10.. I've tried this myself and this rendering stops

problem with increasing it like that is the performance hit you get from doing that

i dont really mind this rendering just like to keep the game running smooth.. but if you have a good cpu/gpu you can try increasing it
Message 22 of 25 (1,172 Views)

★★★ Novice

This problem appeared at season 5 and still there. I think, I am gonna just play other games. And hope some day it will go away. Thank you for reply guys.

Message 23 of 25 (1,149 Views)

★ Novice

me and many others are still having this issue. 

Message 24 of 25 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

its not an "us" issue, it's an Apex issue, and one that they won't ever fix. This game has far too many issues and it'll be more of a headache for them to fix them than it is for them to deal with us complaining about said issues. They'd rather just ignore us and milk as much money out of this game until it dies so they can take what they learned from their mistakes and hopefully make a better game next time. They know they made an insane amount of non-correctable mistakes while developing the game with the modified source engine, but it's too late for them to go back and change it now unfortunately. They just have to make do with the * show that they created, all while charging $20 for legend skins in a FIRST PERSON GAME LOL. It's like being blind and getting a nice paint job for you whip.. Cool for other people to look at, but you're not seeing jack * when you're actually in it .Standard smile 

Message 25 of 25 (867 Views)