Testarossa Flying Mirror

by thefisherman

Original Post

Testarossa Flying Mirror

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I know the Testarossa first rolled out of factories with a single high mirror, but I believe it was designed that way for European laws that did not exist. Which is why when Ferrari realised the designer misinterpreted the law, they updated the Testarossa with double low mirrors. May we please get an update that lets us swap to double low mirrors?
What car were you using? Ferrari Testarossa
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Not sure, maybe Farah
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s not really a bug, I just want this to be seen because I really want a double mirror update.
What happens when the bug occurs? The asymmetry makes me unhappy
What do you expect to see? An option for side mirrors on either side of the Ferrari Testarossa

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I know the Testarossa first rolled out of factories with a single high mirror, but I believe it was designed that way for European laws that did not exist. Which is why when Ferrari realised the designer misinterpreted the law, they updated the Testarossa with double low mirrors. May we please get an update that lets us swap to double low mirrors?
What car were you using? Ferrari Testarossa
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Not sure, maybe Farah
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s not really a bug, I just want this to be seen because I really want a double mirror update.
What happens when the bug occurs? The asymmetry makes me unhappy.
What do you expect to see? An option for side mirrors on either side of the Ferrari Testarossa

Message 1 of 1 (387 Views)