Territory War never showed up

by ZOOMBREW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Territory War never showed up

★ Novice

This latest Territory War never showed up as available in guild events. I checked every hour over the last 24 hours and the join period never showed.

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory War never showed up

At this point, you cannot be added to the Territory War. The join period is over, and your guild was matched to a guild with a similar active GP to the players who joined.

Sometimes players have reported the Join not being available until they restart the app (force close + restart).

Please check the schedule of events on the forums:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/199561/event-calendar-april#latest

If it's the date of a TW preview/join period, and you are not seeing an option to join, that is the window within which Tech Support can assist you. Once the setup phase has started, there are no options to help you. I always recommend that guild officers announce the signup periods for the TWs in order to ensure members sign up.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (590 Views)

All Replies

Re: Territory War never showed up

At this point, you cannot be added to the Territory War. The join period is over, and your guild was matched to a guild with a similar active GP to the players who joined.

Sometimes players have reported the Join not being available until they restart the app (force close + restart).

Please check the schedule of events on the forums:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/199561/event-calendar-april#latest

If it's the date of a TW preview/join period, and you are not seeing an option to join, that is the window within which Tech Support can assist you. Once the setup phase has started, there are no options to help you. I always recommend that guild officers announce the signup periods for the TWs in order to ensure members sign up.