Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Territory War: didn't receive rewards?

by sunrunner01

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Territory War: didn't receive rewards?

★★★★ Novice

I do not believe that I received any rewards from the TW that ended earlier today. I only set defensive squads but still should have received rewards. We finished in 2nd place. Is there a way to check to see that you received rewards?

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory War: didn't receive rewards?

Community Manager

Hey @sunrunner01 if you're missing rewards, please contact the EA Help Team asap. Check out this EA Help article: "How to contact support for STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes". It will walk you through sending a help ticket form your game.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

All Replies

Re: Territory War: didn't receive rewards?

Community Manager

Hey @sunrunner01 if you're missing rewards, please contact the EA Help Team asap. Check out this EA Help article: "How to contact support for STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes". It will walk you through sending a help ticket form your game.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help