Re: Territory War App Crashes

by Acidwormss

Original Post

Territory War App Crashes

★ Novice

The app has now crashed on 2 of my fights. First battle at 1pm est, I tried to fight and the app crashed right away. We just opened the first ship area. I go to battle and it crashes. I had 2 successful missions in between them but now have 2 loses because of the app crash. I cannot trust this for other fights what's going wrong? I'm running iOS 10.3.3 on my iPhone 7. Why is this crashing for each new area? This is resulting in a bad playing experience

Message 1 of 7 (877 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue in TW and its showing my fleet locking the mission. If he app crashes could it please reload straight into any combat that was taking place before the crash???
Message 2 of 7 (848 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here in the last war. The game crashed 2 times in 3 battles. off course i lost my teams the 2 times that it crashed. I have an android device.
Message 3 of 7 (781 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't seen any acknowledgement of this issue from EA.  It has been happening to a few of my guild members, some more than others causing them to lose out on their strongest offense teams.

Message 4 of 7 (752 Views)

★★ Novice

This happend to me aswell, its very frustrating that when you reload the game you cant do a single thing, and you loose one of the best counter squads you've got, that most likely ensues a solid win. this has happend to me multiple times, and i've reinstalled the game, updated software and whatnot and this still is a problem from time to time. 

Message 5 of 7 (667 Views)

★★ Novice
The game keeps on crashing, luckly it did not crash during TW this time.
but it started crashing in Arena and Fleet arena.
Message 6 of 7 (604 Views)

★★★★ Novice
When even territory wars is running ( can place defenses or offensive). My entire app will randomly crash. Happens most of the time during tw. However it also happens in fleet area and in the home screen.

Running iPhone 6. (My iPad 3 there are no issues with crashing )
Message 7 of 7 (554 Views)