Terrible Client Prediction performance

by OoShellshock

Original Post

Terrible Client Prediction performance

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Whenever I play, I keep getting client prediction errors. Which causes me to "rubber-band" making the game unplayable. I have to constantly battle with the servers while trying to fight. This is a server-side issue and can't be fixed by me. My ping is around 30ms, have no latency issues in any other game except this. I see some other players sometimes aswell while I'm playing with the same issue, but mostly I will keep lagging while everyone else moves normally in-game. Hasn't been an issue for me until season 3.

Message 1 of 8 (515 Views)

Re: Terrible Client Prediction performance

★★★★ Pro

Same here,

I'm playing and the Prediction Performance is keep on poping up it's hard to play. keep putting me back 3 - 8 ft 

Game system: Ps4

Server: NY 

Message 2 of 8 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

Season 3 so far FPS drops, sutterings, client crashes, way to much prediction errors,other bugs... they have to fix this asap with new patch. 

Message 3 of 8 (484 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@OoShellshock me2 it's been a week with lag but i think maybe my router is broken cause internet goes down sometimes.
I'll contact my ISP today or buy a new router. :/
Message 4 of 8 (459 Views)

★★ Guide
@SpyrosFPS Nah, it isn't that. As this doesn't happen with any other games. And I've run tests that points to the game being the issue.
Message 5 of 8 (457 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@OoShellshock Try to open ports or change dns to 1.1.1.1 , 1.0.0.1
You can also download Dns Speed test from play store to find best dns.
Maybe call your ISP for help.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/
Message 6 of 8 (449 Views)

★★ Guide

Have already tried changing DNS servers. And have done real time latency and monitoring tests. No ports closed to the game. Otherwise the game wouldn't even work online.

Message 7 of 8 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SpyrosFPS wrote:
@OoShellshockme2 it's been a week with lag but i think maybe my router is broken cause internet goes down sometimes.
I'll contact my ISP today or buy a new router. :/

prediction error is EA servers going wonky. It's already been stated in here: connection symbols  

there is nothing we can do on our end, I get this every now and again but it doesn't last long. Tonights how ever lasted all night my whole 4 hr game session.

Message 8 of 8 (421 Views)