Re: lost all my progress but my rep (ps4)

by TheSleepingGTR34

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I Wondered will there be any this Kind of Fix For PC??I Think I Feel like I Just encountered Kinda this kind Of Problem Few Days Ago And I'm Quite Worried that will there be a Way to Have My Progress Back??I Feel like the Issues and The Problems All People Have been through is the same However It's Just Happened Quite Differently and Different cases for some people...Please Give me a Quick Reply and I'll Go In Depth more as what My Problem is.....Please!And thanks!

Message 51 of 58 (782 Views)

Re: Temporary Solution To Lost Cars And Parts (PS4)

★★★ Newbie
@adamburger16 Looks like I can’t play until there’s a fix for Xbox Frown
Message 52 of 58 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheSleepingGTR34 I don’t have a fix for Xbox yet
Message 53 of 58 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey adam burger the solution didn't work for me yesterday i was just playing and got kicked offline now i lost all my money i did no glitches btw and i have the error code 40010000 whenever i try to go online and i cant play online in nfs heat and some of my cars are missing what do i do

Message 54 of 58 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got hit with the error code 4001000, I couldn't locate a chat w EA option at the time so I saw a forum post on EA's website I tried one of the suggestions to overwrite my online saved data, and or saved game data I did that only thing with that was although we are prompted to enter our garage to save progress, especially when servers are shutting down, you would've thought that the game was keeping accurate progress due to this frequent garage visits we make while playing game, but unfortunately for me after I did this the game took me back to an old save from July 2020 and my most recent saves were from Sept 25 2020, which meant for me all my most recent accomplishments like finishing the entire game, and most recent car transactions not to mention builds were lost I had well over 100++ cars all the highest dollar value cars, I even had cars that I purchased twice numerous times for different builds, so I wouldn't have to share parts between cars and I swear guys I acquired all of this with no game deception just countless hours and days, weeks, months of grinding doing laps to earn, heck I developed carpal tunnel from this, and it's all gone I'm back to 60 cars that aren't even fixed, do you know how many engines I bought over 600,000 bucks the time it takes, not to mention my custom wraps I had a very impressive stable of cars my friends, I have numerous games but none that completely consumed my life and time like NFS Heat I'm completely broken up and I'm a grown man that feel like he just lost a parent, so I saw this post and was praying to GOD to bring my cars back nothing man I can't even play anymore or bear to look at my PS4 and I'm probably forever done with NFS my favorite game, movie I'm just lost millions and millions of bucks on builds and cars and time from my personal life I can never get back. I pray someone knows another way I'd pay you for my recovery of my lost cars!!

Message 55 of 58 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got hit with the error code 4001000, I couldn't locate a chat w EA option at the time so I saw a forum post on EA's website I tried one of the suggestions to overwrite my online saved data, and or saved game data I did that only thing with that was although we are prompted to enter our garage to save progress, especially when servers are shutting down, you would've thought that the game was keeping accurate progress due to this frequent garage visits we make while playing game, but unfortunately for me after I did this the game took me back to an old save from July 2020 and my most recent saves were from Sept 25 2020, which meant for me all my most recent accomplishments like finishing the entire game, and most recent car transactions not to mention builds were lost I had well over 100++ cars all the highest dollar value cars, I even had cars that I purchased twice numerous times for different builds, so I wouldn't have to share parts between cars and I swear guys I acquired all of this with no game deception just countless hours and days, weeks, months of grinding doing laps to earn, heck I developed carpal tunnel from this, and it's all gone I'm back to 60 cars that aren't even fixed, do you know how many engines I bought over 600,000 bucks the time it takes, not to mention my custom wraps I had a very impressive stable of cars my friends, I have numerous games but none that completely consumed my life and time like NFS Heat I'm completely broken up and I'm a grown man that feel like he just lost a parent, so I saw this post and was praying to GOD to bring my cars back nothing man I can't even play anymore or bear to look at my PS4 and I'm probably forever done with NFS my favorite game, movie I'm just lost millions and millions of bucks on builds and cars and time from my personal life I can never get back. I pray someone knows another way I'd pay you for my recovery of my lost cars!!   Dominion6270

Message 56 of 58 (480 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Feel the pain brother, same happened to me. Even talked to support, nothing can be done 

Message 57 of 58 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It didn’t work for me at first until I drove for a few minutes in a solo lobby. After I went to the garage and quit out it loaded me right online 

Message 58 of 58 (347 Views)