Re: NFS Heat Progress Lost And Corrupt (Unable to play)

by Vankryst

Original Post

Re: Temporary Solution To Lost Cars And Parts (PS4)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Rjay3397I do not have any fixes at this time for your issue. I would try contacting EA Support on that error. They may know something that I don't. If I can find a fix for your issue I'll let you know

Cheers!

adamburger16

Message 41 of 58 (729 Views)

Re: lost all my progress but my rep (ps4)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@PierceTheDavidThat's going to be an issue because I don't have any places where I can get a slow connection speed. But if what you are saying is true about the server disconnects, and it's causing everyone's saves to be corrupted. Then I'll try that method to see if it bears some fruit. Again it's always good to back up your saves because it's saved my behind quite a few times in the past on other titles. I can remember having data corruption issues on another title I normally play. So I've gotten into the habit of backing up all of my saves every night.

I'll let you know how things go. It may take a few days time. I'll check back in with you in a few days time.

Cheers!

adamburger16

Message 42 of 58 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@zeekthefreek08Have you tried to see if you actually have an EA account to start off? If you don't then I would start with that, and link your EA account to your PS4 persona. Other than that I do not have a fix for that at this time. I would wait until a future patch comes out for that.

Cheers!

adamburger16

Message 43 of 58 (714 Views)

★ Novice
@yogibear218 Hey im in the same situation...did you find a fix?
Message 44 of 58 (704 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Vankryst Well, to add to this experience. I have now accepted there wont be any return of progress and decided I will start the game again, deleting it, deleting the save and starting all clean.

I wasn't even trying to play offline, but now, it seems the game disconnects from the servers with DR1010 error as well. After collecting almost everything in the game, giving it another chance just to find yet another issue, is truly disappointing.

And since EA staff told me there's no process to escalate official complaint and advised me to write that in the forum- here I am. Sharing how unpleasant my experience with this product was.

As much as I am a big fan of the franchise, this has been the most unpleasant experience with games that I have ever had.
Message 45 of 58 (696 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@XoTiC_kOaLA_bEaR I'm sorry to hear that, mate. Sadly, even tho the game is unplayable I did not receive technical assistance from EA staff, so I can't give you hopes there.
I did however delete the game and the save, that let me start a new, but only to end up with a new, separate error. So even that might not be much help.
I've already given up on it, but wish you luck, maybe in a few months they would fix it up!
Message 46 of 58 (694 Views)

★★ Novice
@adamburger16 Didn't work for me tho(ps4 slim)
Message 47 of 58 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

the same things happen to me I lost all my car and all my money

I had a lot of cars

Nissan G-TR Nismo 17 Level 380

Lamborghini Huracan Perfonmante 18 Level 370

Porsche Panamera Turbo 17 Level 350

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 73 Level 400+

Ford F-150 Raptor LE 17 Level 136

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R 02 Level 400+

Ford Mustang 65 Level 200

Nissan Skyline GT-R LE 02 Level 139

the level of the cars might not be 100 per cent correct
and 500k money

on ps4 

my online ID : Richard-farha

please help me EA

Message 48 of 58 (660 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me. I lost all my cars other than the deluxe edition cars you get with the game and i had upgrades on the c63, silver evo, and c7 and they are also gone. My character changed as well but the only thing that stayed was my rep, bank, and ultimate parts i won from high heat races. I tried this resetting method but its still the same for me. EA guy i talked to said we would all be “compensated” which to me sounds like we are all screwed out of any cars upgrades or money we once had. 

Message 49 of 58 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also last my cars and my character. Only my rep is remained unchanged. 

i have tried to reset it, as described, but unfortunately ontvingt changed, what should i do... 😔

Message 50 of 58 (549 Views)