Technical issue: Cant find the locked "Overture" weapons in "My Company"

by TwistedLeg4cy

Original Post

Technical issue: Cant find the locked "Overture" weapons in "My Company"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

As the title claims, i cant seem to find the locked Overture weapons that i should have been able to unlock with company credits. Specifically the AG/42 and Selbslader 1906. I've been in contact with EA Support 3 times now, without success.

Message 1 of 5 (452 Views)

Re: Technical issue: Cant find the locked "Overture" weapons in "

@TwistedLeg4cy wrote:

As the title claims, i cant seem to find the locked Overture weapons that i should have been able to unlock with company credits. Specifically the AG/42 and Selbslader 1906. I've been in contact with EA Support 3 times now, without success.

Did you complete the Overture missions and they didn't show up or did the missions not track? Those weapons definitely should be visible even if you didn't unlock them so you can purchase with CC.  Were they visible before this week's patch?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I did not complete the missions, but my friend was able to buy them instantly. They have never been visible for me.

Message 3 of 5 (411 Views)

★ Novice

Same with me. I don't see those guns anywhere. I play on PS4. Please tell me if you will done with this problem.

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

We are looking in to this issue to why you cant buy the weapons with CC, I have no ETA yet! 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (332 Views)