Technical help, territory wars

by Tabofgold

Original Post

Technical help, territory wars

★★★ Newbie

I am the leader in the group 75th Rangers. I have a player who cannot play territory wars, but was able to set defenses and sign up. This players screen name is CHAS. This player is new to my group, has not been able to fight in territory wars since entering my group but has played territory wars as a member of other groups. What help or suggestions do you have?

Message 1 of 5 (476 Views)

Re: Technical help, territory wars

★★★ Newbie

Wow....Glad to see thinks have not changed... I must have just posted on someone's day off.

Message 2 of 5 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @Tabofgold can you please submit this as a Bug Report in the Bug Forums and provide information so QA support can assist?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

I'm a bit confused though - what do you mean that he could *set defenses* but not been *able to fight in TW". If he Joined and is setting defenses, then he is in the TW.

★★★ Newbie

My players stated he was able to set defensive team, but during the attack portion he was not able to engage with the game.

Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same issue. Everything else seems to be working properly, but I couldn't attack during this most recent TW. I had no issues joining or setting defence, during the attack phase I could see all the territories, I could see my guildmates attacking and progressing through the other team, and the other team attacking our defence, I can even open the active territories and look at the enemy squads. The problem is that nothing happens when I click/select an opponent to attack, or try to select a specific character on a squad. I have a Galaxy S6 ( version 7.0), and installed the game on my gf's phone (iphone SE iOS 13.4.1) too to test if it was my phone, same issue. My ID is Boozey and my ally code is 424-463-519. I submitted a bug as well, but not sure how to pull up that info. Would love help before the next TW, it's not fair to my guild to have me unable to attack.

Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)