Re: Technical Issue

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Technical Issue

★★ Novice

Star Wars; Galaxy of heroes........challenges available on mon-wed-fri. ....when those days arrive.........say Friday, it changes it to Saturday, so you can never access this feature.  Works for characters and ships.  Thought it would resolve itself.  Losing so many chances to progress.  Any help,please

Message 1 of 10 (785 Views)

Community Manager

@zipzod Sorry for not replying earlier, are you still having this issue? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (677 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes.
Message 3 of 10 (671 Views)

Community Manager

@zipzod So from you original post, is the issue that between Monday and Friday if you go to the challenges it shows Saturday rather than the day in question?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (669 Views)

★★ Novice

Today is Thursday, Jan 4, 2018,

Challenges.    Showing as of today.

Bounty hunter: open Sun/Tues/Fri.

Ability mats challenges: open Sun/Wed/Sat

ASI gear challenges:  open Sun/tues/Fri

Tax gear challenges:  open Sun/Wed/Sat.

Ship challenges. Showing as of today

Capitol ship upgrades: Admiral Ackbar;  open Mon/Tues/Fri

;Mace Windu;  open Mon/wed/Sat

Ship building materials: open   Mon/Tues/Fri

Ship enhancement  Droids:  open Mon/Wed/Sat

This days are showing today on a Thursday.   When Friday comes, lets say 1/5/18........the Friday’s currently listed, under various challenges,will change to a different day.  So no matter what is listed as available on that day.  When that day arrives, new days are listed.  So no matter what day is advertise, when that day is here, all the days changes, to a day, other than now or today.

Message 5 of 10 (659 Views)

★★ Novice

You noticed no Thursdays are presently listed.  So when 1/5/18/Friday gets here.  No Friday’s will be listed,  yet the original Friday’s listing on the various challenges, are present now.  The Friday listing will have changed to Thursday or some other day.  I have reloaded the game, several times, yet the issue remains.  This has been present from The beginning.  Thank you for any help....

Message 6 of 10 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Could be wrong on the Thursday.  Friday, more likely changed to Saturday.  Have been going on so long, i no longer look that closely.  Thanks

Message 7 of 10 (653 Views)

★★ Novice

So come Friday/ Jan 5, 2018....i will re-list the challenges...with the then current days available, thks

Message 8 of 10 (645 Views)

★★ Novice

1/5/18.....past 24 hours, the listed dates, as each challenge is available, seems to be working now.  Will re post if anything contrary occurs.  Thanks.

Message 9 of 10 (619 Views)

Community Manager

@zipzod Good to hear, keep an eye on it and should it happen again let me know. 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (617 Views)