Tech told me to open my game on another ph???

by renbar152

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tech told me to open my game on another ph???

★ Guide

How do I open my game on someone else’s ph? I played through the start but it doesn’t stop? When do I put my info in?

Message 1 of 9 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tech told me to open my game on another ph???

Hero

Try to contact the advisor. Explain what you experience and wait for an answer. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (530 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @renbar152 I don't know what  they want you to test, but it seems that you have created a whole new game in someone else's phone. It is not your game, you shouldn't link it to your account.

Ask exactly what they want you to test in the other game.

Message 2 of 9 (554 Views)

★ Guide
Spoiler

That’s exactly what happened. I quit playing last night. I made a call to help and he told me to keep playing and a box would pop up for me to sign in. Well, it never did! So this AM I finely figured out that if I signed in with Facebook it would give me the option on which game to use. 

I chose to open my game that is giving me trouble level 50. It’s still doing the same thing. It shuts down and freezes. I wonder what this shows them? Now what should I do? Every help article I read on the help says DONT DELETE YOUR GAME. 

this is very annoying, I just wish they would figure it out. Thanks for all your help 

Message 3 of 9 (545 Views)

★ Guide
I just got back on the new ph and played the game, I figured I’d check to see if the game changed at all. Now it seems like it’s working fine. I got intonizzys clothes and the game didn’t freeze or shut down.
My question is how do I get my game to shut off his ph? I signed out of face book went back in to check if his game would come back and it didn’t. Now what’s happening? My game is on two phs? How do I get his game back?
Message 4 of 9 (541 Views)

Hero

Give your feedback to the advisor who has your case. Ask about anything you need to know and understand. I'm sure they will try to help you fix whatever is wrong with your game. 

Message 5 of 9 (540 Views)

Hero

Keep your game just in your phone and link it to Facebook,  etc. Be sure it's working before you close the app. 

Then delete the game from the other phone. 

Message 6 of 9 (539 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you. I’ll try that. 

Message 7 of 9 (537 Views)

★ Guide
I went back in my ph the game progress is there but it keeps shutting down. 😢 should I wait to delete his copy that is on my husbands ph? It takes tech days to get back to me. I don’t understand why so many issues.
Message 8 of 9 (533 Views)

Hero

Try to contact the advisor. Explain what you experience and wait for an answer. 

Message 9 of 9 (531 Views)