*Teamname abbr10_0

by patronzad

Original Post

*Teamname abbr10_0

★★ Novice

I don't know what's happen to my game. In the menu, Club name it's shown "Teamname abbr10_0" And when I try to run any match my joystick button didn't work except Y and Start just like the Image. When I start the kick off the game will be quit. Anyone pls help me out.

Message 1 of 8 (9,098 Views)

Re: *Teamname abbr10_0

★★★ Novice
So it happens to me alot especially when I play the game offline for a very longtime. After loading it to my cloud then it begins. What in I do is I go into documents and delete the FIFA folder and replace from the cloud
Message 2 of 8 (9,045 Views)

★★ Novice

It's Doesn't work for me  TT

Message 3 of 8 (9,022 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is another way. go into the fifa 18 folder located in documents and go to settings. copy file career and tournaments files to a safe place and delete the fifa 18 folder in documents. After that play the game but don't take the files from the cloud. create a new profile and play for a while close the game and copy the career files back. now replace the cloud files with local data

Message 4 of 8 (9,003 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow!!!! mate!!!! It's workkkk. Thx alot.

Message 5 of 8 (8,990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@patronzadI had the same problem with FIFA 19, I did save the career files to cloud and restored them later and it worked so well

Message 6 of 8 (3,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@patronzad do yk where i can find my files I'm a bit confused lol fifa 21 btw
Message 7 of 8 (2,202 Views)

Community Manager
@NotDaVinki Hi, well lock the thread as it's rather old and focuses on older games. As for the folder in question, it should be at C:\Users\Username\Documents\FIFA 21\settings. That's the C drive, regardless of where the game itself is installed.

Also, you may need to set hidden files to be visible
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,185 Views)