Re: Teammate loading error message

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Teammate loading error message

★★★ Newbie

Thank you Been having this is sure since the new season update. It happens as soon as I load the game most times, sometimes after a few games. It seems as though I have a friend waiting to load up ad if they are in my group and just being lazy. Yet as you can see in my picture their is no one in my party and my level tag is not displayed. Now this issue can go on for days rendering me unable to play which sucks since I don't have a whole lot of time to play anyways. I am just about to give up if anyone can send this message to the tight person to help me it would be so very appreciated. Thank you and I hope no one else has to go through this P.S. I have uninstalled and everything you can think up I even thought it was my new club but after kicking friends and deleting the club I still getting this issue.

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @pavonockov

Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop this from happening? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still getting stuck with the same error message after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @pavonockov

Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop this from happening? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still getting stuck with the same error message after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)