Original Post

Highlighted

Task: Turian Salvage

★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Able to scan all wreckage sites, but progress counter never increments. And, after scanning all sites Journal still show the task as unfulfilled.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. N/A
What company provides your internet service? N/A
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On Havarl, go to Turian Encampment, complete "Turian Ark: Not Dead Yet ", talk to Avitus Rix so the Turian encampment is populated. Talk to Drusa to receive "Task: Turian Salvage" Scan a wreckage site, note that progress counter never increments. Scan the rest of the sites any ways, and task completion is never awarded.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 760
Please enter memory size in GB. 2

Able to scan all wreckage sites, but progress counter never increments. And, after scanning all sites Journal still shows the task as unfulfilled. So it appears we are able to get the task/quest, but progress isn't tracked and unable to fulfill it.

Loaded up a previous save 3 times, to try to see if the progress counter would ever increment and it never did.

Message 1 of 6 (590 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Task: Turian Salvage

★★ Novice

Hey i got samme problem scanned all 9 but it dit not count

Message 2 of 6 (455 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

ving the same problem. I completed "Task: Not Dead Yet?" and can't finish "Task: Turian Salvage". I scanned all debris and the quest won't close.

Message 3 of 6 (441 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Did anyone find resolution to this? Funny thing: while my screen was paused on the MAP, I was signing-in (doing the change password routine) in order to reply, then I heard a sound from the game, and the map refreshed showing the objective markers that weren't being counted from the scan suddenly being acknowledged within the game REAL-TIME. Pretty strange coincidence, or a random buggy latency in the task. I was hoping for answers, but something literally JUST happened as I was signing-in. Perhaps there's a latency issue...or, I was lucky enough to be playing as the situation was fixed (pretty crazy odds that's the case). Who knows... However, for what it's worth, the situation "fixed itself" while the MAP was selected and left idle.

Message 4 of 6 (402 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

***UPDATE***

As I continued to play within minutes of writing the previous reply, a different bug resulted, which - ironically enough - answered the previous bug about the Task: Turian Salvage objectives not scanning and counting toward the objective (and more). I was on my second or third wreckage scan when I encountered the initial bug that inspired the originator's post. After the game acknowledged my scans while the MAP screen was left idle, it not only acknowledged the scans, it gave me credit for ALL of them - including the scans I hadn't physically performed within the game to complete the entire task. If I remember the markers correctly, there were many left to scan, but apparently they're "scanned" now...haha... Part of me wanted to actually explore to achieve the task as intended, but I won't ask any questions...

Message 5 of 6 (394 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Hmm I got "Turian Salvage" to be completed, but it has only one entry.  Is this all?

Message 6 of 6 (388 Views)
Twitter Stream