Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

by mgdemian86

Original Post

Re: Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

★★★★ Newbie
Nice too see your more worried about fixing issues with peoples issues with the trans women on Eos and adding more love interest then you are in actually fixing the game. I spend more time rebooting this game it feels like then actual game play because it is constanting malfuctioning. Im beyond disappointed. Cant believe i waited over 5yrs for this mess. EA really is where good games series go too die.
Message 61 of 288 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
When you talk to him to get the quest when you exhaust his dialog save and reload talk again he will say he is impressed with your performance even though you didn't do anything FYI you will now need to go to voeld to finish the objectives I did it in this order, Ket intel - no problem, then battle remnant fight as fast as possible you will get stuck on 14 of 15 kills this is glitched load latest save you should load with 14 of 15 activate the beacon 1 kill will get you the 15 kills you then you can kill them as fast as you can until they stop spawning to beat the time and you should finish that objective then move on to ancient creatures this above worked for me, turning it in might be tricky
Message 62 of 288 (1,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice
PC here. Won't complete. Re did tasks. Opened saves. Tried several things. Nothing worked. Just going to wait till they fix this bug.
Message 63 of 288 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Strange... this one actually did complete with no issues for me (PC).

I thought I was going to hit a bug with the remnant waves as it sat on 14 kills for a few seconds but then ticked itself as complete.

I did this in the middle of a couple of others quests on Voeld at the same time... think I was doing "Reformation" with the gloryseeker and "Missing Science Crew" around the same time and handed them all in together.

Message 64 of 288 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same bug :\ 

Platform - PS4

Message 65 of 288 (979 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here.

Message 66 of 288 (952 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Had the same bug on PS4 😕
Message 67 of 288 (938 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Have this bug on super deluxe pc digital too. After talking the quest didnt go away and now can interact with but does nothing.

Message 68 of 288 (932 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Add me to the list of unable to turn in to the Nexus guy.

Completed it, beat the time, got the confirmation to talk to the guy on the Nexus. Got to Nexus, and no conversation icon to complete it.

However, it does show up in the Completed Missions section of the Journal, so perhaps it automatically completed.

Message 69 of 288 (869 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still have it as a TICK in my Tasks to complete. So annoying. 

Message 70 of 288 (866 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help