Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

by mgdemian86

Original Post

Re: Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

★★★★ Novice

Same for me.  He talked to me, but the quest never updated or completed.  I can stand there and hold e, but he doesn't have anymore to say.  And what's up with having to hold keys to do anything anyway?  What was wrong with just hitting the E button.

PC obviously.  Deluxe edition.  Etc.

Message 31 of 288 (2,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

having same problem on ps4, latest patch. finished the mision and got "Return to Andraknor on the Nexus" he tells you he considers you a sister and then nothing.. the quest still say "Return to Andraknor on the Nexus" but you can engage him anymore.

Message 32 of 288 (2,252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playing on PC here, and it's not completing on turn in. I didn't have any issues with any of the legs leading up to the turn in. I tried both dialogue options, but still no luck.

I'm going to reload my save and not complete the step to talk to him in case they fix it and the "solution" is to reattempt the quest.

Message 33 of 288 (2,221 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same with me. For now I saved before talking to Andraknor after finishing the task till it gets fixed !

Message 34 of 288 (2,211 Views)

★★★★ Novice

just did the remnant part on ps4, got stuck on 14/15, its just broken, this it the 3rd or 4th quest bug ive had in this game :/

Message 35 of 288 (2,206 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm on XBox One and it didn't complete. Guess it's just luck. 🙁
Message 36 of 288 (2,199 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Xbox one. Completed all missions. Beat his time. Talked to turn it in. Won't complete.
Message 37 of 288 (2,172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'll chime in for this one too. I can talk to him but the quest doesn't complete when I do. Trying to talk to him afterwards just doesn't do anything, no conversation or acknowledgement at all. Quest is still active.

Message 38 of 288 (2,164 Views)

★★★★ Novice

POSSIBLE FIX Try opening the journal and checking the quest, then close the journal. it triggered completion for me

Message 39 of 288 (2,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

on the PC, was getting only 14 targets, seen some complants about the mission so  ran it again (saved before I had done it) shot the cannons off of the destroyer, and then hid behind the wall for a bit, to let the timer run down, had 12 kills when I seen 2 new targets pop up, finished off the cripple then killed the last two and got the complete mission and beat the timer, went back to nexus, and was able to talk and complete the mission (killed the beasts after the robots) can look in the completed missions, and earn your barge shows up as finished, had to work at it, but was able to complete it

Message 40 of 288 (2,109 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help