Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

by mgdemian86

Original Post

Re: Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

★★ Novice

PS4. Did all his tasks even the optional beat his best time, go back and talk to quest giver, go through some dialogue about how he learned alot about N7 from watching me, conversation ends, Quest still Incomplete... WTF M8?

Message 11 of 288 (11,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue on PC here. I did notice that only 14/15 enemies spawned on the "Beat Andraknors best time" objective. Can't turn in the quest.

Message 12 of 288 (11,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For those stuck on 12-15 remnants, there is an issue with the last three spawns. You have to whittle down the Destroyer's health somewhat slowly until the final Observer spawns. If you kill the Destroyer too quickly, like with a Cobra for example, then remaining 3 Remnant will not spawn.

I hope you guys read this EA. If players kill the Destroyer too quickly, the final Remnants that are supposed to appear after the Destroyer, do not spawn and you are stuck. That being said, I have completed all tasks and still cannot complete the mission after heading back to Nexus to speak with the Angaran.

Message 13 of 288 (11,111 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So infested with bugs. Is there a work around?
Message 14 of 288 (11,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
PS4. Digital download. Super deluxe pre-order. I even tried closing the app and reloading. Did it again and switched dialogue option. Same glitch. Not sure if the recent update has anything to do with this.
Message 15 of 288 (11,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Loaded an autosave that occurred when I had 14 dead and was looking around for the 15th. When it loaded it showed that I still had 14 killed but I had to do all the waves again for it to complete. It gave me the 15th kill on the first one I killed. Got the message it was done after killing all the waves again.
Message 16 of 288 (11,066 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Spoke too soon, went to turn in but won't complete. Lame. Guess it'll sit there. Got good xp from the fight I guess.
Message 17 of 288 (11,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice

... and that's the 4th bugged quest that will prevent me from hitting 100% completion. Same exact problem, talk to the Angaran back on the nexus and quest doesn't complete.

Message 18 of 288 (11,045 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem.  Finish all 3, return to Nexus, talk to Angaran, won't complete. 

Message 19 of 288 (11,026 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem, also on PC.

I HATE having quests left in my journal before I go to finish the game, and the list of bugged ones sitting there just keeps growing... >.<

Message 20 of 288 (10,970 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help