Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

by mgdemian86

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Task: Earn Your Badge doesn't complete

★★ Newbie
Bump. Same. Registers Adraknor with the crewmate icon on the Nexus and won't let mt talk to him after holding triangle.
Message 111 of 288 (631 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I had the same issue with the remnant, where i had killed 14 and there was no other Remnant left. I reload a previous save which put me at the with 14/15 killed and I could still activate the beacon so I did. After killing 1 i had completed the task and after the full 14 or 15 remnant I had beat the top score. 

Message 112 of 288 (618 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Ayup - the same. The first attempt at the first beacon, I only got 14 of 15 spawns, so I couldn't complete. I reloaded from a previous save and ran it again, and it worked. I burned through the tests, beating all his times, then returned to him on the Nexus in the cultural center. His dialog played out, and he said if you ever get tired of being an N7 trained Pathfinder, come on and join us, blah blah blah... and no quest completion.

Not game breaking, but a bit frustrating.

Message 113 of 288 (609 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Same for me but on PS4

Message 114 of 288 (589 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown

Message 115 of 288 (564 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Did not happen on my second play through on insanity mode. Most likely reason is the battle goes waaaaaay longer against the destroyer so everyone had a chance to spawn. Hope you got a good shotgun.
Message 116 of 288 (514 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Same on PS4 with [deluxe edition] disc based install. At first the beacons didn't show up, fixed after leaving Voeld. Still can't turn in quest on Nexus though.
Message 117 of 288 (504 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same issue for me on X1S

Message 118 of 288 (484 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

So, looking up some of the bugs I encountered today, I am kinda happy (not really) that I am not alone with these issues. Next to this Task, I also encountered the Task: Watchers one and weapons and gear not appearing from level 61... Those are some severe close to game breaking, or at least enjoyment breaking, bugs and I am surprised they weren't found during QA. Oh well, let's hope they're retroactively fixed. Preferably soon.

Message 119 of 288 (472 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Also have this problem.
Message 120 of 288 (445 Views)
Twitter Stream