Taris Bonus Series

by Gymf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Taris Bonus Series

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I made a ticket in-game about the bonus series bugging out for me a couple of quests into the series. It just greys out and I can't progress, I've tried to reset and abandon but the issue still persists.

A google search later revealed that several people had this issue as far back as 2012 and apparently it's still going strong. After a couple of days I got my answer to the ticket I sent, stating that no support was given unless it's a story mission. My question is this; how in the world can this policy be defended when faced with a paying customer? How can this be policy at all? I'm stunned!
Message 1 of 6 (5,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Taris Bonus Series

Hero

This would need to be submitted into the bug reports section which goes to the development team directly.  Unfortunately in-game ticket will not get the issue resolved.

This is something they may already be aware of however depends on the number of reports compared to other bugs in the game, it may not have a high priority compared to other bugs.  Unfortunately until this is fixed by the dev team there would be no way to complete the mission at this time.

I know it's not what you would want to hear but there would be no way for customer service via an in-game ticket to resolve this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,854 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This would need to be submitted into the bug reports section which goes to the development team directly.  Unfortunately in-game ticket will not get the issue resolved.

This is something they may already be aware of however depends on the number of reports compared to other bugs in the game, it may not have a high priority compared to other bugs.  Unfortunately until this is fixed by the dev team there would be no way to complete the mission at this time.

I know it's not what you would want to hear but there would be no way for customer service via an in-game ticket to resolve this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 6 (5,855 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you very much for your reply. Seems the bug report forum had eluded me, never dawned on me that it could be located inside the General forums. I did as you suggested, hoping this chain will get some attention at some point. Still not happy with the CS reply however, as a new player I actually interpreted the ticket reply as 'we don't deal with anything not progression related anymore ', Which would be weird.

Again, thank you for your reply and fingers crossed this will get looked at in the future.
Message 3 of 6 (5,104 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is still buggy 2.5 years later.

Message 4 of 6 (2,043 Views)

Hero

@ssanyesz

The only thing I can recommend is submitting a bug report by either creating an in-game ticket or vis the bug repoere section on the main site here.

It's possible it may be a bug that is difficult to pin down, not able to duplicate if it's only happening to a small group of players or something else entirely.

You can also try email support@swtor.com as well to try to bring attention again to this bug via one of these three methods.

– Yoda

Message 5 of 6 (2,026 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wrote them a mail, because can't post there or submit a bug ingame. Currently don't have an active subscription.

Message 6 of 6 (2,010 Views)